J_1UNCREATE - Create Tax Invoices and Corrections (Ukraine)ROGBILLS - Synchronize billing plans Fill RESBD Structure from EBP Component Structure
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
You use this program to automatically generate outgoing tax invoices and corrections based on the relevant documents, such as customer invoices, down payments received, goods returns, clearings, or reversals.
You can run the program with any time intervals as required by your business practices. For example, you can run it after every goods shipment, or issuing invoice to a customer, at the end or a business day, weekly, or monthly.
- For creating tax invoice corrections, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You have created a credit memo with reference to a given invoice.
- You have cleared credit memos for paid invoices.
- You have posted down payment returns with clearing of down payments received.
- In Customizing for Financial Accounting (New), under Financial Accounting Global Settings (New) -> Tax on Sales/Purchases -> Calculation -> Define Tax Codes for Sales and Purchases, you have defined a deferred tax code for each tax code used in invoices and down payments received.
- In this Customizing activity, you define the tax codes that are used in the generated tax invoice or tax invoice correction by default based on the tax code in the invoice or down payment. For example, an invoice contains tax code I2. For this tax code, you define tax code Z1, which is added to the first item of the generated tax invoice. For the tax code Z1, you define the additional tax code D4, which is relevant for the second item of the tax invoice. In addition, for the tax code D4, you define the tax code K2, which is used in case of a correction tax invoice.
- For processing keys only relevant for VAT (for example, MWS or NVV), you have defined tax type 1 (Output tax) or 3 (Additional tax). For other processing keys, for example, ZUD, ZUK, UA1, or UA2, you have defined tax type 4 (Not relevant to tax).
- You make this setting in Customizing for Financial Accounting (New), under Financial Accounting Global Settings (New) -> Tax on Sales/Purchases -> Basic Settings -> Check and Change Settings for Tax Processing.
- To generate print requests for tax invoices and corrections in a batch input session, you must have made the following settings:
- In Customizing for Financial Supply Chain Management, under In-House Cash -> Basic Settings -> Business Transaction Events/Event Control -> Create/Activate Partner, you have created the partner as follows:
|Partner||Activ||Name of Area||City|
- In Customizing for Financial Supply Chain Management, under In-House Cash -> Basic Settings -> Business Transaction Events/Event Control -> Activate Partner Product, you have activated the partner product as follows:
- In Customizing for Financial Supply Chain Management, under In-House Cash -> Basic Settings -> Business Transaction Events/Event Control -> Define Function Modules (P/S) of a Partner, you have activated the function module J_1UF_CORR_NALOG_NAKLAD for 00001030 events.
- In the J_1UF_NAKL_MAIN table, which you can access using transaction SM30, you have defined tax invoice document types for version REI.
- For special down payment processing, you have defined the customer sales order number in the Sales Documentfield when you posted the down payment.
For bulk data, you must generate a non-unique index for the Accounting Document Header (BKPF) table with the Client (MANDT), Company Code (BUKRS), and Document Header Text (BKTXT) fields.
The program selects those documents that are supposed to have tax invoices or corrections. It selects those document items that have the tax category "+" or "+B". It then checks if there is any document that has reference to the selected document.
The program transfers material amounts and quantity from the sales invoice items to the tax invoice items when invoices and reversal entries derived from sales are processed. Note that when you use the Sales and Distribution (SD) component, material data (such as quantity, unit of measure, and so on) is not transferred from the sales invoice to the Financial Accounting (FI) invoice. The program compares the total amount of tax-relevant items in the FI document with the total amount of SD items. In case it detects differences, the program prints all information from FI.
The program has two basic modes for creating tax invoices: normal processing mode and special down payment processing mode. In the special down payment processing mode, the program takes data from the sales order and includes data on materials in the generated tax invoice. These processing modes work as described below.
Normal processing mode
The program creates tax invoices for each document that contain certain tax codes, for example, invoices (including SD), down payments, down payment recalculations (if selected).
Instead of creating tax invoices for each down payment during the month, you can create one separate down payment document at the end of the month or a given period for the total overpayment of a customer. You then create one tax invoice for this customer at the end of the month or period.
The program creates tax invoices for only those documents for which no tax invoices have been generated yet. If the down payment is recalculated, a tax invoice correction is created for the invoice that has been issued for the given down payment.
There are three different cases:
- The amount of down payment exceeds the amount of commercial invoice. In this case, a tax invoice correction document is created for the down payment with the clearing amount.
- The amount of down payment is equal to the amount of commercial invoice. In this case, the tax invoice correction document is created for the entire amount of down payment.
- The amount of down payment is less than the amount of commercial invoice. In this case, the tax invoice correction document is created for the entire amount of down payment as well.
If the down payment is cleared before tax invoice generation and the tax invoice has not been created before, the program creates the tax invoice for the commercial invoice only.
In case you created debit or credit memo for an FI invoice only in FI, the program can only create correction tax invoices if the invoice number and item are specified in the first item of the debit or credit memo in the Invoice field.
Similarly, down payment recalculations must contain references to commercial invoices. For this reason, the account and down payment must be cleared using the partial payment method only, or using the standard Clear Customer Down Payment program.
If an account, for which a credit or debit memo was posted, is reversed, the credit or debit memo must be reversed too. This allows the program to generate the tax invoice correction document for the account based on the reversal document. Note that you can manually correct the reference field value after the document was generated.
If you clear several down payments with a commercial invoice simultaneously, you must recalculate down payments with a mandatory reference to the account. Otherwise one correction document is created for the entire clearing amount with reference to the first down payment.
If there is a reversed document and a relevant reversal document in the selected period, and a tax invoice has been issued for the reversed invoice, the program creates a tax invoice correction document for the reversal document.
If reversal has been performed before tax invoice generation for the commercial invoice or down payment, the program does not generate either a tax invoice or a tax invoice correction document for the reversed and reversal document. The program uses the same logic for cancellation of clearings.
In some cases, you can manually generate tax invoices by using a reference to a specific down payment or commercial invoice. In this case, the program does not process these items.
Special Processing Mode for Down Payments
When you choose this option, the program automatically generates tax invoices for down payment documents including material data from sales orders.
In this processing mode, the program does not generate tax invoices for commercial invoices to avoid adjustments later on. The program generates a tax invoice for the clearing document or down payment recalculation document for the difference between the invoice amount and received down payment amount.
To create a correct chain of tax invoices and corrections in case of several down payments and invoices for one sales order, you have to process the clearing of down payments and invoices one by one either for the full amount of down payment or for the full amount of invoice using a partial payment transaction.
In this processing mode, the program analyzes the whole group of documents related to the selected one (down payments, invoices debit and credit memos, returns). If not all the down payments are cleared in this group, the program does not create any tax invoices until all documents are cleared.
If the down payments are fully cleared, the program compares all the tax invoices created with the sales invoices and additional tax invoices, and creates tax invoice corrections if required.
The program creates tax invoices for debit memos that increase quantity and tax invoice corrections for debit memos that increase price.
On the selection screen, you enter the parameters based on which the program selects documents for processing.
- To improve system performance, make sure that you restrict your selection criteria (for example, based on dates, customers, and so on). Not restricting your selection criteria may lead to a remarkable decrease in running speed.
You also select how the program processes and posts documents. You can select two basic processing modes: normal processing and special down payment processing.
- We recommend that you use the program either in normal processing mode or special down payments processing mode. Do not run the program in different modes; it may lead to inconsistent tax documents or prevent the creation of relevant correction tax invoices.
As required by law, tax invoices for down payments have to include material amounts multiplied by the proportion of sales order item amounts and the down payment amount. To ensure that, select the Include Sales Order Mat. Amts Proportionally checkbox if you use the special processing mode for down payments.
In the output, the program shows all selected documents for tax invoice generation. The program uses traffic lights to show the status of each document as follows:
|Traffic Light Color||Meaning|
|Green||Tax invoice can be generated.|
|Yellow||It is possible to create the tax invoice, however, you need to check if it is correct.|
|Red||Tax invoice cannot be generated.|
You can select documents with green and yellow traffic light as required and create a batch input with the name J_1UFPODXXXX, where XXXX stands for the company code number. This batch input can be analyzed and processed in the background or directly.
To access the program, on the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Accounting -> Financial Accounting -> Accounts Receivable -> Reporting -> Ukraine -> Create Tax Invoices and Corrections.
ROGBILLS - Synchronize billing plans rdisp/max_wprun_time - Maximum work process run time
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 14953 Date: 20140919 Time: 114739 sap01-206 ( 60 ms )