ConTool for iSeries – Monitoring and administration with iSeries
"ConTool" is a collection of programs iSeries with the following features:
- System i hard disk analysis
- How much capacity is occupied and where?
- How can I clean up my hard disks?
- How much hard disk capacity can I save by reorganizing my files with RGZPFM?
- Where is space in the IFS occupied ? (this is normally rather difficult to find out)
- How large is my largest object? (often a forgotten SAVF from a test back-up or a similar object)
- Now with iASP support for System i
- Sending file and field information of i5 files to SAP and automatic registration in the DDIC
- Automatic deletion of journal receivers
- Automated starting and stopping of SAP systems on System i
- Pre-compile statements for simpler compilation with PDM ( STRPDM )
- Tools for the RFC transfer of files on System i to and from SAP systems on all platforms
The program is currently available in English.
IBM Release V4R5M0 or higher is required for the use of this tool.
ConTool is a free-of-charge program. consolut assumes no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage caused by the use of the program, including the inadvertent deletion or editing of data as a result of improper use.