/CCEE/RSFI_VAT_REPORT - VAT Return (Serbia)General Data in Customer Master Fill RESBD Structure from EBP Component Structure
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
You can use this report for the following purposes regarding creating the VAT return in Serbia:
- VAT return based on the structure of the PPPDV form
- VAT calculation overview based on the structure of the POPDV form
You have completed the following activities:
- Enter the country indicator for Serbia and allocate the combinations of tax on sales/purchases codes, transaction keys, and total/debit/credit indicators to the base amount item in the layout set. You can do this by dividing these combinations into base amount groups and entering the symbol belonging to the group into the form. If the amount will also be included in subtotals, carry-overs and grand totals, you should also enter the other groups concerned for combination. The fields tax group, version and arithmetic operation do not apply to Serbia, and you should therefore leave these fields blank.
- Make these settings in the Customizing activity Group Tax Base Balances.
- Proceed accordingly for the tax amounts in the Customizing activity Group Tax Balances.
- You can modify the report output using the methods of the BAdI: Modify Data in VAT Return.
- You have assigned tax indicators to the relevant rows in the form in Customizing activity Assign Tax Indicators to Rows in POPDV Form.
When you execute this report, the standard report Advance Return for Tax on Sales/Purchases(RFUMSV00) is executed in the background. The data from that report is then adapted to the output structure required by Serbian tax law and XML files are generated. The report draws data from specific source fields and inserts them into the report output fields.
You can generate the XML file only if the data collection is error-free. If the run contains errors, you can check them in the application log.
On the selection screen, you can restrict the data volume by selecting the following criteria:
- Company code
- Document number
- Fiscal year
- Posting date
- Reference number
In the Further Selectionsgroup box, you restrict the number of company codes directly, or specify a tax on sales/purchases group, for which the relevant company codes are then automatically retrieved by the system. Enter any additional filtering parameters according to your requirements.
In the Specific Parametersgroup box, you can enter data as follows:
- For the VAT return with the PPPDV form, you can further specify the data to be collected.
- For each form, you can select the Generate Files group box if you want the report to directly generate the XML file for one or both files and save it to a local or an application server. If you do not select this checkbox, the report only displays the collected data in an ALV list output. You can also specify file names for XML output and where the report should generate the files.
The report collects the displays them in the ALV list for both forms at the same time. The report displays the collected VAT-relevant data as follows:
- Displays the collected data in an ALV list at line item level where the line items are grouped into sub-tables according to the structure of the POPDV form. If you have selected the Generate File checkbox on the selection screen, on the output screen you can choose the relevant push buttons to generate the XML file that you can download to a local folder or an application server.
- Displays the collected data in an ALV list at line item level where the line items are grouped into sub-tables according to the structure of the PPPDV form. If you have selected the Generate File checkbox on the selection screen, on the output screen you can choose the relevant push buttons to generate a Smart Form or the XML file that you can download to a local folder or an application server.
You can then submit the XML files to the tax authorities on a monthly basis.
When you execute the report in the background, all outputs are generated automatically and are stored in the spool.
Vendor Master (General Section) Vendor Master (General Section)
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 5284 Date: 20191205 Time: 182810 sap01-206 ( 39 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.