/FRE/BIF_INB03 - Maintain Interface TablesGeneral Data in Customer Master Fill RESBD Structure from EBP Component Structure
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
The report 'Maintain Interface Tables' offers technical operations on the data stored in the interface tables (also called BIF tables). This spans
- The deletion of BIF entries
- The changing of the status of BIF entries
- A complete analysis of the existing BIF entries
The BIF tables are used to store the data sent from the connected ERP system instead of processing them directly (without storing in BIF tables). The F&R Interface processing (transaction /FRE/BIF) is used to process those entries in the BIF tables. Successfully processed BIF entries will be deleted (except for outbound message type 'Order Proposal') whereas erroneous entries remain in the BIF tables with their status put to 'E'.
The report 'Maintain Interface Tables' can be used to delete entries from the BIF tables which are not needed anymore. This also applies for outbound message type 'Order Proposal' for which this report should be used as reorganization report.
Furthermore, most of the interfaces only process BIF entries having status 'N' . That means, that the status value of entries processed with error must be changed from 'E' to 'N' whenever the entries should be processed again. The exception to this are the message types 'Transportation Lane Products' and 'Location Product' .
After having started the report 'Maintain Interface Tables' a screen containing three tabs is offered. The three tabs are headed with 'Operations, 'Inbound Message Types' and 'Outbound Message Types'.
Change Processing Status: The program changes the processing status of table entries
in the selected inbound interfaces. Select the current status that has to be changed and the new status that has to be applied. Both fields have to be filled.
Note that for most of the interfaces, during F&R interface processing (transaction /FRE/BIF), only those BIF entries are processed which have status 'N' (signalizing Not processed).
Entries having another status (for example 'E' signalizing Erroneous) are not processed. In order to process these entries during interface processing, you have to change their status to 'N' before processing them with Transaction /FRE/BIF.
Exceptions to these rule are the Transportation Lane for Products and Location Product which require no changing of the status as records which do not have status 'N' are processed automatically.
Delete Interface Entries:The program deletes the selected entries in the selected interfaces. With the status field you can restrict the entries to be processed. If the status field remains empty, all interface entries (corresponding to the selection criteria) will be deleted.
Delete Segments Without Header: The program deletes dependent interface records of the selected interfaces, if the interface records for the header data does not exist anymore. E. g. product descriptions (table /FRE/BIF_MATTXT) are deleted, if the related product master data (table /FRE/BIF_MATKEY) has already been processed successfully or has been deleted.
Perform Complete Analysis: For all Interfaces, the program counts the number of records currently existing for the different processing status (Not Processed, In Process, Error, and Segments without header).
Reset Order Proposal Package:The program puts the processing status of outbound order proposal interface entries back into status 'Not Processed'. The reference ID (package identifier) must be maintained to identify the related order proposals.
Inbound Message Types
The screen for the Inbound message types is divided into different areas.
The first area gives you the possibility to enter selection criteria.
All other areas are headed with the information about which of the selection criteria is used when you select one of the interfaces offered in this area.
For example: For processing location product data, the selection criteria maintained for product, product type, target location and target location type are used.
The interfaces offered in the last area, are headed 'Without Selection Criteria'. For these interfaces there is no possibility to define selection criteria and all entries in the BIF tables will be processed.
You have to mark the interfaces for the BIF entries which you want to get processed.
ATTENTION: The selection criteria and the selected interfaces are only used in the operations 'Change Processing Status' and 'Delete Interface Entries'.
The Inbound Message Types address the following interface tables:
- /FRE/BIF_MATKEY, /FRE/BIF_MATTXT, /FRE/BIF_MARM
- Product Hierarchy:
- Reference Modules:
- /FRE/BIF_REFMODH, /FRE/BIF_REFMODI, /FRE/BIF_REFMODT
- Location Product:
- /FRE/BIF_MATLOCN, /FRE/BIF_MATLONT
- Layout Module:
- Time Series Data:
- Substitution Product Assignments:,,
- Substitution Product Switches:
- Order Proposal:
- /FRE/BIF_OPH, /FRE/BIF_OPI.
- Inbound order proposals are identified by value 'I' (inbound) for attribute 'Order Direction' within the interface records of order proposal BIF data
- /FRE/BIF_LOC, /FRE/BIF_LOCT, /FRE/BIF_LOCADR, /FRE/BIF_LOCFAX, /FRE/BIF_LOCSMTP, /FRE/BIF_LOCTEL, /FRE/BIF_LOCURI
- Release Profile Assignment:
- Transportation Lane Subranges:
- /FRE/BIF_TRPROD2, /FRE/BIF_TRP2TD
- Purch Org Assignments:
- Transportation Lane Products:
- /FRE/BIF_LANE, /FRE/BIF_LANE_TD, /FRE/BIF_PCOST
- Unit of Measure:
- /FRE/BIF_MEASGR, /FRE/BIF_MEASGRI, /FRE/BIF_MEASGRT
- Release Profile:,,
- /FRE/BIF_PROPRL, /FRE/BIF_PROPRLI, /FRE/BIF_PROPRLT
- Procurement Cycle:,,
- /FRE/BIF_PROCYC, /FRE/BIF_PROCYCT
- Rounding Profile:
- /FRE/BIF_PRRD, /FRE/BIF_PRRDI, /FRE/BIF_PRRDT
- Demand Influencing Factors:
- /FRE/BIF_DIFA, /FRE/BIF_DIFOCC, /FRE/BIF_DIFOCCT
- Location Group
- Purchasing Organizations
- /FRE/BIF_EKORGD, /FRE/BIF_EKORGT
Outbound Message Types
'Order proposal' is the only message type offered in this tab.
The Outbound Message Types address the following interface tables:
- Order Proposal:
- /FRE/BIF_OPH, /FRE/BIF_OPI
- Outbound order proposals are identified by value 'O' (outbound) for attribute 'Order Direction' within the interface records of order proposal BIF data.
- The order proposals affected may be restricted by their creation date. If the field 'Creation Date Through' is filled, only those entries are considered the creation date of which is older than or equal to the applied value.
rdisp/max_wprun_time - Maximum work process run time rdisp/max_wprun_time - Maximum work process run time
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 8583 Date: 20191212 Time: 020542 sap01-206 ( 31 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.