/ISDFPS/XPRA_OR_FORCER - XPRA: OR - FORCER Framework Conversion CMD, MNT, OTH, SUP, TOBGeneral Data in Customer Master RFUMSV00 - Advance Return for Tax on Sales/Purchases
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
This report converts the following assignments of the current tables (/ISDFPS/ORxxx and /ISDFPS/ORxxx1) to the FORCER framework tables (/ISDFPS/FORxxxID and /ISDFPS/FORxxx) to optimize system access:
- Command and control relationships (CMD)
- Maintenance relationships (MNT)
- Supply relationships (SUP)
- Other support relationships (OTH)
- Assignments to technical objects (TOB)
This is a purely technical conversion of data and it has no effect on the user interface.
Processing can be repeated (see Processing parameters section).
Processing can be client-specific or cross-client.
Processing occurs by block. A database commit (SQL) or block-related database rollback (SQL) occurs after each write operation.
Existing records in the database are overwritten. The time stamp does not change.
The most recent processing can be undone (parameter Undo Processing = "X") and restarted if no data has been entered in the meantime (for example, on the UI).
- Test run
- The program is run in test mode. No database updates are performed (always check data in test run first).
- Current client only
- The changes are made in the current client only.
- Undo processing
- The transfer of data is undone for the current object selection (the data that has already been transferred using this report and for which an entry exists in the current tables is deleted).
- Processing continues from the most recently transferred record (the start point is the record most recently transferred in the FORCER key tables). If the Undo Processing option is activated, all of the processing is undone (restart points are not taken into consideration).
- Delete restart points
- Restart points are deleted (only in connection with the Restart option).
- Automatic execution
- Technical control indicator (do not change this parameter)
- Block size
Standard size of the read buffer (based only on ORxxx table, do not change this parameter)
- Transferred records
- Display successfully transferred records (after SQL commit) in log.
- Incorrect records
- Display records not posted in the database (after SQL rollback) in log.
- Command and control relationships
- Maintenance relationships
- Supply relationships
- Other support relationships
- Assignments to technical objects
- Change documents (change documents for the specified relationships and their assignment to organizational measures)
- Material assignments (MPO, documents)
Total log output (success messages, errors)
Note: Perform the following activities only if an error occurred during automatic optimization of the current data for the FORCER Framework!
- Solution step 1:
- The automatic report /ISDFPS/XPRA_OR_FORCER is resumable. Restart the report. If an error occurs again, proceed to solution step 2.
- Solution step 2:
- Step-by-step, restrict the processing to one object type and execute the processing again.
- Note that the Change Documents indicator always refers to the selected object type and normally always has to be activated in conjunction with this object type.
- Solution step 3:
- To further restrict the error location: If necessary, perform client-specific processing (parameter: Current client only.
- If the error occurs only in a test client that contains inconsistent data, process only the necessary clients.
- You can undo processing at any time (see step 2). Processing can also be undone for a client and/or a specific object type. However, ensure that you create a consistent data status in the end.
- The indicators for automatic optimization are:
- Test run: DESELECTED
- Current client only: DESELECTED
- Undo Processing: DESELECTED
- Restart: SELECTED
- Delete restart points: DESELECTED
- Automatic execution: SELECTED
- Block size: 1,000 (standard)
- Object selection: SELECTED (all 7 object types)
- If the error cannot be rectified using these approximation methods, contact SAP Support.
BAL Application Log Documentation BAL Application Log Documentation
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 6671 Date: 20191024 Time: 005747 sap01-206 ( 37 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.