/OSP/CHECKTOOL_CORE - Duet Check Tool:Technical Checks (SP02)Addresses (Business Address Services) RFUMSV00 - Advance Return for Tax on Sales/Purchases
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
This report (/OSP/CHECKTOOL_CORE) allows you to check if your SAP system has the minimum support package level required for working with Duet.
It is one of the Duet Check programs delivered with the Duet Check Tool.
This should be one of the first checks done.
The basic support packages option is always on and grayed out for the purpose that it is required regardless of the Duet scenario you are implementing.
The Reporting and Analytics option only is valid if your company is running business warehouse (BW) application at this time.
The following standard SAP variants are delivered for the purpose of launching the report from the Duet Check Tool menu:
- SAP&SPBASIC - Basic Support Packages selection
- SAP&SPBUMO - Budget Monitoring selection
- SAP&SPTEMA - Team Management selection
- SAP&SPTIMA - Time Management selection
- SAP&SPLEMA - Leave Management selection
- SAP&SPREMA - Reporting and Analytics (BW) selection
- SAP&SPEXPERT - Expert Mode selection
The list of check results is presented in an ALV list, where the columns have the following meaning:
- Type: Severity of the message. For example: Error, Warnings, or Information.
- Message Text: A message short text describes the check result.
- Long Text: If the message long text exists, it will be indicated in this column. The message long text describes the check result in details including a diagnosis of the error. Where applicable, a procedure for rectifying the error is recommended. To display the message long text, click on the icon,Message Long Text.
- Check Area: The category in which the check was performed. For example: Software components such as, CORE, BUMO, TEMA, or Business Applications such as, BUMO, TEMA, TIME, LEMA, and REMA.
- Type of Check: The type of check that was performed. For example: Support Package Check, Configuration Check, or User/Employee Check.
- Check Object: The underlying check object.
- Action to Correct Error: If the error can be corrected, you will find details of the possible actions to rectify the error. If a repair option is enabled for the message, it can be triggered by positioning the cursor on the message line, then clicking on the Repair button on the application toolbar.
- Additional Information: Additional information regarding the underlying check object.
- Verifying the check results
- You can verify the check results by viewing the message type, short and long texts.
The checked objects are shown in the Check Area, Type of Check and Check Object columns.
To enhance viewing of specific message classes such as, Terminations, Error, Warnings, and/or Information, you can use the hide/show options.
Other ALV list functions including displaying of technical information, sorting, searching, filtering, printing and exporting are also available for selection.
Depending on the nature of the inconsistency found, a repair option is enabled to assist you with the problem resolution.
It is important to understand that the tool proposes one method of repairing the error. There might be other ways of correcting the error. You have to decide whether the proposed method meets your requirements.
- Rectifying the errors
If you choose to use the proposed repair option, first read the message long text (if exists) which should provide you with information about the repair and the suggested procedure.
To trigger the repair, position the cursor on the error message, and then click on the Repairbutton on the application toolbar. This will launch the necessary SAP functionality or wizard to assist you with error correction. Keep in mind that performing one repair, might actually fix other errors displayed in the error list. It is therefore advisable to carefully check the list to verify if there are multiple error messages referring to the same check object. If so, then choose the repair, which is most likely to resolve all the errors.
- If you choose to correct the error using another method(s), you can proceed accordingly.
- Those messages, which do not have a repair option proposed, have to be corrected manually by means of alternative method(s).
- Re-running the check tool
- Once the errors are corrected, you will need to run the check tool again with the same selection parameters. The check results will be displayed with a new set of results reflecting the changes you made to resolve the previous errors. If the errors persist, you may need to perform further analysis and/or troubleshooting.
BAL Application Log Documentation RFUMSV00 - Advance Return for Tax on Sales/Purchases
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 6060 Date: 20200225 Time: 030110 sap01-206 ( 24 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.