/PM0/ABC_IBC_GNRL_IMPORT - Execute IFBC Import As Update RunPERFORM Short Reference Vendor Master (General Section)
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
You can execute the import of product tables and listing values to In-Force Business Configurator as an update run.
Note: SAP strongly recommends that you execute the IFBC import first in simulation mode (see Simulate IFBC Import).
The method CHANGE_IMPORT_PARAMETERS_IMP of the BAdI: Enhancements for Import and Import Simulation for FS-PRO allows the prefilling of certain selection parameters with customer-specific values. For more information, see the documentation for the Customizing activity.
Data from SAP Product Lifecycle Management for Insurance (FS-PRO) to be imported to In-Force Business Configurator actually exists (see the Manage Buffer pushbutton).
- ID of an import buffer
- The product data from FS-PRO is always stored in the import buffer initially. To call the import buffer, choose the Manage Product Data pushbutton. For more information, see Management of Delivered Products.
- Backup Copy
- If you select this checkbox, the system creates a backup copy of the existing data in In-Force Business Configurator before the IFBC import. This ensures that you do not lose the the existing version of In-Force Business Configurator through the IFBC import.
- The backup copy does not contain any information about change documents. Its only purpose is to let you view the pre-import state if problems occur.
- Do not confuse this backup copy with the backup copy of the product tables (see first pushbutton Save Product Tables). With the Save Product Tables function, you create a copy of the msg4 tables.
- Transport Request
- A transport request is mandatory under the following circumstances:
- The current client allows for Customizing recordings.
- You can view the client settings with transaction SCC4.
- In-Force Business Configurator is configured in such a way that transport requests are mandatory.
- The transport settings for the IFBC import are determined in Customizing for Policy Management under In-Force Business Management → Basis → In-Force Business Configurator → Define Template Type.
- You can enter an existing transport request.
- You can also specify that the system is to automatically create a transport request on execution of the IFBC import. This is only possible if the client setting allows the creation of a transport and the user is authorized to create a transport request. The automatic creation of a transport request is recommended when you schedule the import as a background job.
- Problem Class
- Here you determine which messages are displayed in the log.
- The standard setting is 2 for Important. The system then displays messages of the Important problem class and higher (= Very Important). Less important messages are not recorded, and thus do not appear in the log.
- You can automatically remove certain import locks that have been set.
- You can make a setting to determine to what extent the characteristic attributes are automatically completed (see Automatic Determination of Characteristic Attributes).
- You can make a setting to determine to what extent in-force-business-controlling attributes are deleted (see Automatic Cleanup of Attributes).
- You can make a setting to determine that the import does not import any data (see IFBC Import Carried Out Without Import of Data).
- You can make a setting to determine that no listing values are imported.
- You can make a setting to determine that, on the import of listing values, the imported texts are automatically updated (see Texts for Listing Values Will Be Overwritten).
- You can make a setting to determine that the texts in non-delivered languages are kept on import of the listing values (see Texts of Listing Values: Keep Non-Delivered Languages).
The system imports the product tables and listing values to In-Force Business Configurator and displays a log after the import.
Addresses (Business Address Services) SUBST_MERGE_LIST - merge external lists to one complete list with #if... logic for R3up
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 6624 Date: 20200222 Time: 112953 sap01-206 ( 30 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.