/PM0/ABQ_MIGRATION_COIN_TEST - Test Migration of Distribution PlansRFUMSV00 - Advance Return for Tax on Sales/Purchases BAL_S_LOG - Application Log: Log header data
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
You can use this program to test the transfer of data from a legacy system to FS-PM for the Distribution Plan business object.
- You have created distribution plans in FS-PM.
- You have created an internal number range for the Number Range Object /PM0/ABN44 (numbers of distribution plans) to avoid errors occurring during the update of newly created distribution plans. You do this in Customizing for Policy Management under General Settings -> Number Ranges -> Coinsurance ->Define Number Range Intervals for Distribution Plan. Or choose the transaction SNRO.
This program reads the data of a distribution plan in FS-PM and formats it for data migration.
The data is formatted either as a text file or directly for the call of function module /PM0/ABQ_COINS_MASSMIGR (mass migration interface for the distribution plan).
The format of the data in the text file is compliant with that expected in Legacy System Migration Workbench (transaction LSMW). In LSMW, the record types of the source fields must contain, as the identifying field content, the name that is found at the start of the corresponding row in the created text file. For example, if the identifying field content for the BAPI control parameter is /PM0/BAPI_ABQ_MIGRATION, then this would be /PM0/ABQDCOINHS for the header segment.
This program is an example only, and makes no claim to be complete. It shows the project team how data from a legacy system needs to be formatted to enable successful migration to FS-PM.
This program simulates data migration by creating one or more copies of an existing distribution plan.
- Distribution Plan Number
- Enter a distribution plan number created in FS-PM (preferably not a migrated plan) used as a template for the new (migrated) distribution plan to be created.
- The program reads the data of the template distribution plan and converts it to the corresponding table for the call of data migration.
- The program calls function module /PM0/ABQ_COINS_MASSMIGR with the data created, and the function module saves the unchecked data to the database (raw data).
- Create Migration File
- The program reads the data of the template distribution plan and downloads it to a text file. This file is used as an input file for LSMW. This is the basis for data migration from the legacy systems envisaged by SAP. LWMW transfers the data from the input file to IDOCs, which then save the data in the system using function module /PM0/ABQ_COINS_MASSMIGR.
- Display Data
- The program reads the data of the template distribution plan and converts it into migraration data structures. The resulting data is displayed on the screen. It is not processed.
- Separator for Migration File
- The program uses the selected separator to create the migration file to separate the attributes.
- Number of Distribution Plans to Be Created
- You can specify the number of new distribution plans to be created from the template distribution plan.
- Execute Validation
- If you select this checkbox, the validation will be started immediately after the raw data is updated to the database.
- If you do not select this checkbox, the data is written unchecked to the database (raw data), and you must validate and release it in a second step. To execute validation and release, use transaction
- In live migration, you should execute the steps Posting of Raw Data and the Validation/Release separately for performance reasons.
- If you select this checkbox, the program returns a successfully validated distribution plan for immediate processing.
- If you do not select this checkbox, you must release a successfully validated distribution plan in a separate validation run.
- This checkbox is relevant only if you have also selected the Start Validation checkbox.
- Display Empty Fields
If you select this checkbox, the program displays the empty fields of the migration structure (with initial value) in the output list.
Thus you display which fields are available in the migration structures.
- Display Descriptions
- If you select this checkbox, the program displays the corresponding ABAP Dictionary descriptions for the fields of the migration structure.
- If you do not select this checkbox, the program displays only the migration fields and their contents without any additional description.
The program displays the distribution plans created together with the individual fields of the migration structure and their contents.
In a log file, the program lists any errors that occur (under Execute Migration). Successfully updated distribution plans are displayed in the output list direct.
Create a local class in the program that inherits from class LCL_VISITOR, for example
CLASS ZLCL_VISITOR DEFINITION INHERITING FROM LCL_VISITOR.
Use either an implicit enhancement spot or the customer report ZPM0_LEGACY_COIN_MIG_ICL (you need to create this as a report of the type INCLUDE) for the class definition. The Z report is integrated in the source code.
Now create the following FORM routine (in the enhancement spot or the Z report):
FORM zz_set_type_coin_visitor CHANGING CV_TYPE TYPE STRING.
CV_TYPE = 'ZLCL_VISITOR'.
This form is called from the report before the instantiation of class LCL_VISITOR. Instead of the standard class LCL_VISITOR, an instance of ZLCL_VISITIOR is now called created and called (including your redefined methods).
The same enhancement technique is also available for the local class LCL_MIGRATION. To instantiate any class you create that inherits from LCL_MIGRATION, create the following FORM routine:
FORM zz_set_type_migr CHANGING CV_TYPE TYPE STRING.
CV_TYPE = 'ZLCL_MIGRATION'.
CPI1466 during Backup BAL Application Log Documentation
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 8809 Date: 20191205 Time: 182732 sap01-206 ( 41 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.