/SAPAPO/CMDS_DELSCHED_DELETE - Deletion Report for Scheduling Agreement Releases and ConfirmationsFill RESBD Structure from EBP Component Structure CPI1466 during Backup
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Deletion Report for Sales Scheduling Agreement Releases and Confirmations
You can use this report to reduce the number of releases and confirmations that are saved for sales scheduling agreements.
This means that you can delete objects that you no longer need.
You can select whether to delete only releases, only confirmations, or both.
You can limit how many releases or confirmations are deleted by specifying a minimum amount or a time period, so that only a certain number of confirmations, operative delivery schedules or forecast/planning delivery schedules remain for each sales scheduling agreement (item).
You can combine the selection criteria with one another, so that, for example, the system takes into account both the time period and the specified minimum amount when determining which objects are to be deleted.
You can start a Test Run first, which displays a list of the objects that are to be deleted. If you do not run a test run, the system deletes the relevant objects immediately and then displays the list afterwards.
Irrespective of the specified criteria, the last received operative delivery schedule, the last received forecast/planning delivery schedule and the current confirmation are never deleted.
Scheduling agreement releases to which a current confirmation refers are not deleted.
SA releases and/or confirmations already exist for the sales scheduling agreements in question and these scheduling agreements have already been planned, so that current SA releases and/or confirmations also exist.
- In the Determ.SchedAgreemnt area, select the required sales scheduling agreements by specifying the Source Location, Destination Location, Product Number and Sales Organization.
- In the Remaining Objects area, specify a minimum amount or a time period to define how many SA releases and confirmations are to be kept.
- In the Number of Past Days field, you define that objects created within this period are not deleted.
For example, if you enter 5 days in this field, then releases and confirmations from the last 5 days are kept and any older ones are deleted.
- In the Number per Object Typefield, you define the minimum number of objects that are to be kept.
For example, if you enter 10 in this field, the last 10 confirmations, the last 10 operative delivery schedules and the last 10 forecast/planning delivery schedules are kept. All other objects are deleted.
- In the Objects For Deletion area, select whether you wish to delete SA releases or confirmations.
- If you choose Test Run, the system displays a list showing how many SA releases and/or confirmations would be deleted for which scheduling agreement item.
To start the report, choose @15@ Execute.
The system displays a list of the selected scheduling agreement items and the number of objects that are to be deleted, that is, the number of confirmations, operative delivery schedules and forecast/planning delivery schedules that are to be deleted.
In the last ten days you have received 15 operative delivery schedules and 8 forecast/planning delivery
schedules; altogether you have received 100 operative delivery schedules and 100 forecast/planning delivery schedules for the scheduling agreement item.
You wish to delete superfluous SA releases so you enter the following data on the initial screen:
- Number of Past Days:,,10, so that the SA releases from the last 10 days are not deleted.
- Number per Object Type:,,10, so that the last 10 SA releases (minimum) are not deleted.
The deletion report therefore deletes the following SA releases:
|Number of existing SA releases|
|Total||Last 10 days||Deleted SA releases||Number remaining|
|Operative delivery schedules 100||15||85||15|
|Forecast/planning delivery schedules 100||8||90||10|
Because you received more operative delivery schedules (15) than the minimum amount (10) in the specified period, all the operative delivery schedules from this period are kept.
Because you received fewer forecast/planning delivery schedules (8) than the minimum amount (10) in the specified period, the minimum amount is kept.
ABAP Short Reference PERFORM Short Reference
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 5717 Date: 20191024 Time: 012102 sap01-206 ( 21 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.