/SAPAPO/MC01_CL400_CHAR_REMOVE - Remove Characteristics from Class (CDP)Fill RESBD Structure from EBP Component Structure ROGBILLS - Synchronize billing plans
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
This report removes a given characteristic or characteristics from a CDP class (class type 400).
First, the system carries out a where-used for the characteristic(s).Note the following:
- The removal of characteristics from a class can have serious effects on the system data. Only execute the report after carefully checking the relevant data!
Do not execute the report during processing to prevent any changes to master data or transaction data. Plan the removal of characteristics from the class as a job (transaction SM36 for report /SAPAPO/MC01_CL400_CHAR_REMOVE).
- The removal of characteristics from a class leads to loss of data. You must postprocess the master and transaction data of your products manually, or transfer the data again from a connected external system.
- Carry out any required adjustments in the integration models of the ERP system (plug-in) before removal to prevent any new initial data transfer from changing the data back to their previous status. Check the settings of filter objects for classes and characteristics, in particular.
- Characteristics to be removed cannot be used in the following:
- Active characteristic time series
- Characteristics-based forecasting
- Internal macros in PPM plans
- (This is checked in the where-used list; the characteristic(s) cannot be removed from the class in this case.)
- The system does not adjust data in saved simulation versions. If the simulation version contains changed data with the characteristic (such as orders that were exploded again), the removal of the simulation version will lead to inconsistencies after the characteristic is removed from the class. Check the simulation version, and either transfer or delete it.
- The plan explosion in the product master cannot be set to Matrix Explosion.
Where-used list of characteristics in a class that are to be deleted:
- Characteristic values at orders (receipts and requirements, activities planned on blocks)
- Usage in product configuration
- Characteristic values in block basis definitions
- Characteristic values in standard valuations or requirements, rules in characteristics propagation of PPM plans, as well as interface definitions for external macros
- Usage in active characteristic time series (ATP)
- Usage in characteristics-based forecasting (CBF)
- Saved simulation versions
Removal of characteristic from class:
- Remove characteristic from orders (receipts, requirements, activities planned on blocks)
- Remove characteristic from block basis definitions
- Remove characteristics from standard valuations and requirements, from rules in characteristics propagation of PPM plans as well as interface definitions for macros
- Remove characteristic from CDP class (class type 400)
- Adjust product-location combination in liveCache (the system no longer considers characteristic values from the product configuration after their removal; however, they are not removed from the configuration)
- Note: No planning file entries are generated for changed objects.
Specify the class and the characteristic(s) to be removed. Not all characteristics can be removed from the class.
Deactivate the option 'Where-Used List Only' if you want to start the characteristics removal from the class after the where-used list has been run.
Use the 'Existing Logs' function to link to the application logs of existing program runs.
The system issues the results of the where-used list when executing the report.
You can trigger the removal of a characteristic from the class if the report was executed without the option 'Where-Used List Only' . The results are then issued as an application log.
The results from the program run are then written to the application log (object /SAPAPO/CONFR_CFGREL, subobject CLCH_RM).
Before removing a characteristic, check for effects on the dataset using the results of the where-used list. Note any comments from Purpose; plan any required manual tasks associated with the removal.
Only remove characteristics when there are no updates being carried out.
Check the affected transaction data with the liveCache-database consistency check after characteristics are removed from a class.
CL_GUI_FRONTEND_SERVICES - Frontend Services PERFORM Short Reference
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 5591 Date: 20191207 Time: 031220 sap01-206 ( 28 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.