/SAPCE/FKGR_MYF_EXP - Export of Business Partner Transaction Data (Greece)General Material Data RFUMSV00 - Advance Return for Tax on Sales/Purchases
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
This report generates a source data file for Annual Sales and Purchases Collective (MYF) Reporting. The file includes business partner information from master data and invoicing documents stored in the Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable (FI-CA) component.
The report includes the following information in the file:
- The name, address, and tax number of the business partner
- The total number of invoices issued to the business partner in a specific reporting period
- The sum of net values of the invoices issued to this business partner in a specific reporting period
You need this file to create the Annual Sales and Purchases Collective (MYF) Report for Greece in accordance with the legal requirements. To prepare the MYF report, you must first import the source data file as described in the Load External Data section of the Annual Sales and Purchases Collective Report document that is attached to SAP Note 1070533.
Note that the report does not include information either from reversed invoicing documents or the corresponding reversal documents into the source data file.
As of 2014, the following updates apply for this report:
- The report generates the source data file in CSV file format that is required so that the Annual Sales and Purchases Collective (MYF) Report can be generated and submitted in XML file format to the Ministry of Finance (MOF).
- The source data file also includes VAT-relevant data and the identification of the given month.
- The source data file is generated on a monthly basis.
For calendar year 2014, you can use this report to generate the source data file for each quarter of the year. To do so, on the selection screen of the report, enter data as follows:
- Calendar Year field: enter year 2014.
- Calendar Month field: enter the last month of the quarter, for example, if you run the report for the second quarter, enter number 6 (referring to the last month of the second quarter, June) in this field.
- Original Document Date field: enter the start date and the end date of the given quarter, for example, if you run the report for the second quarter, enter 01.04.2014 - 30.06.2014 date range.
To make the additional business partner data available for the MYF report, proceed as follows:
- Run this (Export of Business Partner Data) report.
- Import this data in the Annual Sales and Purchases Collective Report.
- Prepare the Annual Sales and Purchases Collective Report for Greece.
For more information about importing data and preparing the MYF report, see the Annual Sales and Purchases Collective Reporting document attached to SAP Note 1070533.
You have completed the following settings in Customizing for Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable under Basic Functions → Tax Reports → Tax Reporting - Greece → Annual Sales and Purchases Collective (MYF) Report →:
- Define Liability for Submission of MYF Files
- The new CSV file format does not include the data of not liable business partners by default. You must first define the liability of those business partners in this Customizing activity who are liable to submit Annual Sales and Purchases Collective (MYF) reports to the tax authorities.
- Specify Document Origin Keys for MYF Reporting
You have activated the following events with installation-specific function modules in transaction FQEVENTS:
|Event||Installation-specific function modules|
You have defined specifications on data to be recorded:
- The VAT Register report receives the data from the Tax Reporting Tool that records tax-relevant data during document posting. Tax recording must be set in the Customizing activity Define Report Times forSales/Purchase Tax (maintenance view V_TFK009). Here you can define which tax code data shall be recorded. You set the reporting time correctly (according to legal requirements) and set Individual Level in the Details column so that the event 0921 from FQEVENTS is called.
- The Rule column is connected to maintenance view V_TFK010 where you can set the rule for tax recording by adding a DDIC structure. Enter rule '17'.
- To define rules that specify which document information is to be recorded, make the following settings in the Define Specifications on Data to be Recorded Customizing activity:
For information about the settings, see SAP Note 2501757.
- Enter the following data as required:
- The calendar year for which you want to collect tax-reporting-relevant data
- The calendar month for the CSV file format that is valid for data as of 2014
- The company code
- The date range of the posted documents, for which you want to collect data
- The business partners
- The threshold amount for invoicing documents. Invoices with a net amount which do not satisfy the specified threshold are not included in the file.
- Specify if a source data file with positive or negative values is required.
- In the system, debit balances have positive values. For customers with debit balances, you must generate a file with positive values. If any business partner has a credit balance, that is, a negative balance in the system, you must also create a file with negative values.
- Choose the relevant file format.
- If you want to generate a source data file for a reporting period whose end date is not later than December 31, 2013, choose the MYF file format. If the start date of the reporting period is January 1, 2014 or later, choose the CSV file format.
- Specify the required output for the file:
- If you choose to display the data, then the source data file is displayed as an ALV list. You can check the list to ensure that the file is generating correctly.
- If you choose to export data to a local file, you must also specify the name and location of the file. Note, do not select this option when you run the report in background mode.
- If you choose to export data to a file on the application server, you must also specify the name of the file. The file is saved to the location specified in the logical file path /SAPCE/GRMYF.
- When you run the report in background mode, always choose this option. In addition, make sure that the option to display data on the screen is deselected.
- For saving files in the background mode, specify both the file name and the location in the /SAPCE/GRMYF logical file path.
The report creates the source data file for Annual Sales and Purchases Collective (MYF) Reporting file in the required format. If you have chosen the corresponding option, the report also displays the export data on the screen as an ALV list.
The business partner number and name that are displayed in the ALV list are for your reference only. This information is not included in the generated file.
The system includes customer master data such as customer name and profession in the generated file. This data corresponds to the business partner data on the selection screen and the ALV list.
BAL_S_LOG - Application Log: Log header data Fill RESBD Structure from EBP Component Structure
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 10433 Date: 20191215 Time: 064749 sap01-206 ( 77 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.