/SAPCE/FKPL_VAT_REGISTER - VAT Register (Poland)Addresses (Business Address Services) PERFORM Short Reference
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
You use this report to collect and display all the contract accounting documents that belong to partial and settlement invoices of billing transactions, and that are tax-relevant. You need to collect data on a regular basis, and based on the calculated tax amount, you must pay the VAT to the relevant tax authorities.
If you want to collect all the document numbers of invoices that are overdue by a certain number of days and whose tax amounts were adjusted and transfer posted in a given reporting period, use the Tax Adjustment for Overdue Invoices report.
This new report replaces the previous VAT Register (/SAPCE/PL_VAT_REGISTER) report.
Before you post any contract accounting documents for the reporting period for which you want to prepare the VAT Register (Poland) report, you must complete the following settings:
To be able to use the report via transaction FPTL1, make the following settings:
- Call transaction SM30 in your customizing client and add a new entry in the Program Selections (TFK020RS) view as follows:
- Enter transaction code FPTL1 with the report name /SAPCE/FKPL_VAT_REGISTER and with the country code PL.
- Save your entries.
- Call transaction SM30 in your customizing client and add a new entry in the Program Selections: Overview (TFK020R) view as follows:
- Enter transaction code FPTL1 with the report name /SAPCE/FKPL_VAT_REGISTER.
- Save your entries.
You have activated the following events with installation-specific function modules in transaction FQEVENTS:
|Event||Installation-specific function modules|
You have defined specifications on data to be recorded:
- The VAT Register report receives the data from the Tax Reporting Tool that records tax-relevant data during document posting. Tax recording must be set in the Customizing activity Define Report Times forSales/Purchase Tax (maintenance view V_TFK009). Here you can define which tax code data shall be recorded. You set the reporting time correctly (according to legal requirements) and set Individual Level in the Details column so that the event 0921 from FQEVENTS is called.
- The Rule column is connected to maintenance view V_TFK010 where you can set the rule for tax recording by adding a DDIC structure. Enter rule '17'.
- To define rules that specify which document information is to be recorded, make the following settings in the Define Specifications on Data to be Recorded Customizing activity:
For information about the settings, see SAP Note 2501757.
- You have defined recording-relevant information for new sales/purchases tax codes in Customizing for Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable under Basic Functions →Tax Reports →Define Report Times for Sales/Purchase Tax.
- We do not recommend that you change the settings of the tax codes that are already entered in the Customizing activity.
- If you have chosen the Report for clearing date, for the due date at the latest entry as the reporting time in the Define Report Times for Sales/Purchase Tax Customizing activity, you must regularly run the Tax Report: Transfer of Tax Information to Reporting System (FKK_RABM00) report. You must ensure that you have run this report before you execute the VAT Register report.
- If you have chosen the Report for invoice date as the reporting time in the Define Report Times for Sales/Purchase Tax Customizing activity, the report uses the document date as the planned reporting date if it is not later than the due date. If it is later than the due date, the system uses the due date as the planned reporting date. Optionally, if you want to use the document date as the planned reporting date, you can implement it in a customer function module for event 0933 for the relevant tax codes.
- Optionally, you can activate a BAdI implementation to enable the modification of certain data on the output screen in Customizing for Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable under Basic Functions →Tax Reports → Tax Reporting - Poland →BAdI: Customer-Specific Fields for VAT Register.
For general information about the FI-CA tax reporting tool, see SAP Note 1800621.
In the General Selection group box, enter data as required.
In the Additional Selection group box, you can choose whether you want to display the business partner address data, or the reversed and reversal document numbers as well.
The report displays the following tax-relevant data for each accounting document:
- Identifiers about the document type, document number, contract accounting document number and the relevant invoice numbers
- Due dates
- Business partner data
- Tax codes
- Calculated net amount (tax base amount), gross amount, and the tax amount split by the relevant tax rates
You can display a detailed view of each document by clicking any of the following data:
- Document number
- Trigger document
- Reference (only if the FI-CA document originates in the IS-U component)
- Business partner number
- Corrected document number
- Corrected reference (only if the FI-CA document originates in the IS-U component)
If the entry in the Correction of Document field is M, the report displays the correction document number and reference of the last corrected document in the relevant fields. You can display the other corrected documents by clicking the FI-CA document number and choosing the Relationshipicon.
If you reverse partial or settlement invoices using the EA14 or EA21 transactions, and you create new contract accounting documents for the same business transactions, the system automatically creates these documents as correction documents to the relevant transactions. If you select the Display Rev. Doc. checkbox on the selection screen, the report also displays the data of the correction document that was generated for the reversals in separate lines.
If you reverse a document using the EA14 transaction, and the reversal reason is P1 or P2 assigned to the Reversal due to Corrective Invoice reversal category in the Customizing activity Define Reversal Reasons, the new document is marked as a correction in the Correction of Document field. If the IS-U billing document amount is split between, for example, two business areas, the report displays the document amount split into business areas in separate lines on the output screen. If you reverse the document, the report also displays the reversed document amount split into business areas in separate lines.
ABAP Short Reference General Material Data
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 10911 Date: 20200220 Time: 023905 sap01-206 ( 53 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.