/SAPCE/FKRO_SALESJOURNAL - Sales Journal (Romania)BAL_S_LOG - Application Log: Log header data BAL Application Log Documentation
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
You can use this report to create the sales journal print file in accordance with legal requirements in Romania. The report can create the print files for those sales journals whose reporting period is:
- Before January 1, 2016
- You can use the /SAPCE/FKRO_FICA_SALESJOURNAL Smart Form to create the print files for the sales journal reports for reporting periods that are before January 1, 2016.
- After January 1, 2016
- You can create the print files for the sales journal reports for reporting periods that are after January 1, 2016 without a Smart Form. The report creates print file in an ALV list using a predefined header layout that you can then print out and submit to the tax authorities.
- The solution is integrated with the SAP ERP, localization for CEE countries (SAP CORE CEE) add-on product.
Note the following regarding the SAP CORE CEE add-on product:
So that you can create print files using the tax codes that are valid as of January 2016, note the following:
- If you have the SAP ERP, localization for CEE countries (SAP CORE CEE) add-on product installed in your SAP system, you can use the /SAPCE/FKRO_SALES_JOURNAL BAdI implementation in the
BAdI: Modify Output for New Fiscal Code (Sales Journal)
Customizing activity for the print file creation, or you can use its methods to modify the ALV list in accordance with your business requirements.
The BAdI uses the following Customizing tables from the SAP CORE CEE add-on product:
- If you do nothave the SAP ERP, localization for CEE countries (SAP CORE CEE) add-on product installed in your SAP system, you must first deactivate the /SAPCE/FKRO_SALES_JOURNAL BAdI implementation and then create your own implementation using the database tables that you use for storing the tax data. You can copy the implementation that we provided and adjust it accordingly.
If you have the SAP ERP, localization for CEE countries (SAP CORE CEE) add-on product installed in your SAP system, first please check SAP Note 2224430.
You have completed the following activities:
- You have configured the tax reporting tool for all the relevant tax codes as described in SAP Note 1800621.
- You have activated the following installation-specific function modules:
|Event||Installation-specific function modules|
You have defined specifications on data to be recorded:
- The VAT Register report receives the data from the Tax Reporting Tool that records tax-relevant data during document posting. Tax recording must be set in the Customizing activity Define Report Times forSales/Purchase Tax (maintenance view V_TFK009). Here you can define which tax code data shall be recorded. You set the reporting time correctly (according to legal requirements) and set Individual Level in the Details column so that the event 0921 from FQEVENTS iscalled.
- The Rule column is connected to maintenance view V_TFK010 where you can set the rule for tax recording by adding a DDIC structure. Enterrule '16'.
- To define rules that specify which document information is to be recorded, make the following settings in the Define Specifications on Data to be Recorded Customizing activity:
For information about the settings, see SAP Note 2501757.
- You have defined recording-relevant information for the sales/purchases tax codes in Customizing for Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable under Basic Functions → Tax Reports →Define Report Times for Sales/Purchase Tax(maintenance view V_TFK009) or Define Report Times for Other Tax Code (maintenance view V_TFK009S) .
- You have defined rules for recording additional data in Customizing for Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable under Basic Functions → Tax Reports →Define Specifications on Data to Be Recorded(maintenance view V_TFK010) .
- You have activated the BAdI implementation or you can modify it to create the print file for sales journal reports after January 1, 2016, using the tax rates that are valid as of this date. You can do so in Customizing for Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable under Basic Functions → Tax Reports → Tax Reporting - Romania → Business Add-Ins (BAdIs) →BAdI: Modify Output for New Fiscal Code (Sales Journal).
If you want to apply the 'minimum rule' that you can select on the selection screen, you must first run the Tax Report: Transfer of Tax Information to Reporting System (FKK_RABM00) program before you create the sales journal report. This report transfers the (partial) clearing data from the DFKKREP07 database table to the DFKKREP06 database table.
On the selection screen of the report, enter data as follows:
- In the Reporting Period group box, enter the planned reporting date or dates.
- The report calls the dates from the ULDAT field in the DFKKREP06 database table.
- In the Using Fiscal Code group box, you can choose whether you want to create a print file for a reporting period that is before or after January 1, 2016.
- Depending on which option you have chosen, enter the relevant tax codes in the Tax Code group box.
The report creates the print file as follows:
- The report creates the print file using the /SAPCE/FKRO_FICA_SALESJOURNAL Smart Form for the sales journal reports for reporting periods that are before January 1, 2016.
- The report collects the tax data in an ALV list and adds the predefined header layout to it. You can then print out the sales journal reports for reporting periods that are after January 1, 2016.
If you change the layout in the ALV list of the report output, the predefined header layout can be incorrect as it will not match the columns of the items.
CL_GUI_FRONTEND_SERVICES - Frontend Services CL_GUI_FRONTEND_SERVICES - Frontend Services
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 9265 Date: 20200410 Time: 214532 sap01-206 ( 83 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.