/SAPCE/FKRO_VIES_394 - VIES Declaration 394 in FICA (Romania)CPI1466 during Backup rdisp/max_wprun_time - Maximum work process run time
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
In accordance with the requirements of the National Agency for Fiscal Administration in Romania, all taxable persons registered for VAT purposes must submit declaration 394 regarding supplies and acquisitions of goods and or services performed in Romania in the Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable(FI-CA) component on a monthly basis.
You use this report to create an XML file for the 394 declaration in the VAT Identification Exchange System (VIES) in Romania.
For declarations as of 2012, the report supports the XML file output. For more information, see the output section in this document.
The report contains the changes announced by the tax authorities for 2016 regarding changes in the content of the declaration. The print output file format is no longer supported for the declarations that are created as of July 2016. You can create the declaration only in XML file format.
You have made the following Customizing settings:
- You have defined the address for your company code in
- In this Customizing activity, make sure you specify enter address details for each sales/purchases tax group including the country and region information. (You can specify the address details by choosing the Address pushbutton or Shift+5.)
- You have assigned tax codes to operation types and product codes in the Assign Sales Tax Codes to Types of Operation (VIES 394) (/SAPCE/FKRO) Customizing activity.
- The system uses these settings to break down tax amounts for goods and services delivered and purchased according to whether service charge is applicable or not. If you do not make these settings, the system does not differentiate between tax amounts to which service charge applies and those to which it does not apply.
- You have assigned document types and tax codes to invoice types in the Assign Invoice Types to Document Types and Tax Codes Customizing activity.
You have activated the following event with an installation-specific function module in transaction FQEVENTS:
|Event||Installation-specific function module|
For information about the settings, see SAP Note 2501757.
You can prepare the report for a given company code, business partner, document number for one the following reporting periods:
- Fiscal year
- Reporting semester
- Reporting quarter
- Reporting period
If you specify a reporting period other than a whole fiscal year, you must also specify the fiscal year along with the reporting period.
In the Additional Parameters for VIES group box, you can specify whether you want to create an original statement for a given reporting period, or a correction (rectifying) statement for a previous statement. You can also enter data about the fiscal representative, which appears in the printout.
You can select the Count According to Reference checkbox if you want the system to start counting documents according to their reference keys. If you select this checkbox, and there is no reference key entered for the selected FI-CA documents, the system lists the documents in the application log on the output screen warning you that the documents are not included in the document counting process.
In the Split Character field, you can enter a split character that the system identifies in the reference key and calls the part of the reference key that is before the split character. For example, if the reference key is A001/12 and you enter / as the split character, the system uses the A001 as the reference key.
By selecting the relevant checkbox on the selection screen, you can exclude the following documents from the total tax amount calculation:
- VAT documents from foreign customers/vendors
- VAT documents from unknown customers/vendors
- VAT documents with zero VAT amount
- Exclude reversed and reversal VAT documents
Enter data in the Additional Parameters for VIES group box only when you create a declaration for a reporting period that is beforeJuly 2016.
For reporting periods that start in July 2016, enter selection parameters in the Additional Parameters for VIES2016group box.
You can choose between the following output types:
- XML file
- You can use this format to prepare declarations from 2012 onwards. You can use the resulting XML file to import data in the official D394_XML PDF document that you can download from the website of the National Fiscal Administration Agency in Romania.
- TXT file
- You can use this format to reissue declarations that were created before 2012.
- The fields in the txt format have fixed lengths and standard separators between the individual entries (lines). The end of the file is marked by a carriage return and a line feed character.
- Line item display
- Displays line items in ALV format
- Print output
- This option produces a SMARTFORM output. You can use one of the following forms to produce the output:
- For forms as of 2012: /SAPCE/FKRO_VIES_394_12
- For forms before 2012: /SAPCE/FKRO_VIES_394
- You can also create your own forms. To create own forms, you must copy one of the above forms.
Name of Output File
If you choose to prepare an XML or TXT file, the system generates the name of the given file as follows:
- Prefix: 394_
- Reporting period: XXXX
- The last two digits stand for the fiscal year, for example '12' for 2012. Depending on the reporting period that you have selected, the first two characters stand for the following:
- Fiscal year: 'A0'
- Reporting semester: 'S', and the number 1 or 2 (depending on whether you prepare the report for the first or second half of the given fiscal year)
- Reporting quarter: 'T', the number of the quarter (1-4)
- Reporting period: the number of the period (01-12)
- Suffix: _JXXXXXXX
- The last seven characters of this part of the file name represent the company's VAT registration number.
- Extension: txt or xml
Customer Enhancements in the Report
In case you need to add customer-specific function to generate a valid XML output that meets customer
requirements (for example, you need to generate
For example, to prepare
ROGBILLS - Synchronize billing plans Fill RESBD Structure from EBP Component Structure
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 9438 Date: 20191212 Time: 014050 sap01-206 ( 50 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.