/SAPCE/FKSI_CASH_INVOICES - Invoices of Cash Payments (Slovenia)SUBST_MERGE_LIST - merge external lists to one complete list with #if... logic for R3up TXBHW - Original Tax Base Amount in Local Currency
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
You use this report to create files that include data on invoices of cash payments in accordance with legal requirements. The files must contain data on all the invoices for each business transaction of the sale of goods and services that are partially or fully paid by cash. Cash payment includes the payment with banknotes and coins, debit cards, or any other similar payment methods.
You can create files using the following templates announced by the tax authorities:
- File of header data of issued invoices (file name: IZPIS RACUNI GLAVE.TXT)
- This file contains a list of the number of contract accounts receivable and payable documents that belong to the invoices of cash payments, and also contains the total invoice amount, the tax amount, reduced tax amount, reverse charge tax amount, tax amount for flat-rate compensation, and exempt tax.
- File of individual item data of issued invoices (file name: IZPIS RACUNI POSTAVKE.TXT)
- This file contains data relating to the quantity, type, and value of each document line item that belongs to the invoices of cash payments.
The report collects invoices from the Sales and Distribution (SD) and the SAP Utilities(IS-U) components; it also collects Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable (FI-CA) documents that were manually posted, or any other document type that you need. This report also collects those invoices that were created in electronic format (as eDocuments).
You can use a Business Add-In (BAdI) to define the document types that you want to collect (see section Prerequisites in this document).
- You have configured the tax reporting tool for all the relevant tax codes as described in SAP Note 1800621.
You have activated the following events with installation-specific function modules in transaction FQEVENTS:
|Event||Installation-specific function modules|
You have defined specifications on data to be recorded:
- The VAT Register report receives the data from the Tax Reporting Tool that records tax-relevant data during document posting. Tax recording must be set in the Customizing activity Define Report Times forSales/Purchase Tax (maintenance view V_TFK009). Here you can define which tax code data shall be recorded. You set the reporting time correctly (according to legal requirements) and set Individual Level in the Details column so that the event 0921 from FQEVENTS is called.
- The Rule column is connected to maintenance view V_TFK010 where you can set the rule for tax recording by adding a DDIC structure. Enter rule '15'.
- To define rules that specify which document information is to be recorded, make the following settings in the Define Specifications on Data to be Recorded Customizing activity:
For information about the settings, see SAP Note 2501757.
- You have made settings in Customizing for Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable, under Basic Functions → Tax Reports → Tax Reporting - Slovenia →:
- Business Add-Ins (BAdIs) → BAdI: Invoices of Cash Payments
If you want the report to insert also invoices that were posted before the activation of the /SAPCE/FKSI_EVENT_0020 installation-specific function module in event 0020, you must first run the Update of Payment Type Flag report.
In the General Selection group box, enter data as required.
In the Output Settings group box, you can choose one of the following options:
- ALV Only
The report displays the list of the number of contract accounts receivable and payable documents that belong to the invoices of cash payments (all the data that is included in the GLAVE.TXT file).
When you choose this option, note that the report does not create any files, only displays the data that you can then include in the required files. To do so, choose one of the next two options.
- File of Header Data
- The report creates a file that contains header data of issued invoices in accordance with the GLAVE.TXT template. When you choose this option, you must also specify the server on which you want the system to store the created file. The server can be a presentation or an application server - you can specify the server type in the Location of File field.
- If you choose the presentation server, you must enter the file name in the Header Data: File Name field.
- If you choose the application server, you must enter the logical file name in the Header Data: Logical File field, and you can also enter specific parameters.
- Files of Header and Item Data
- The report creates two files with one run: one that contains header data of issued invoices in accordance with the GLAVE.TXT template (same as the previous option: File of Header Data) and one that contains data on each line item of the document numbers that belong to the issues invoices in accordance with the POSTAVKE.TXT template.
- When you choose this option, you must also specify the server on which you want the system to store the created files. The server can be a presentation or an application server - you can specify the server type in the Location of File field.
- If you choose the presentation server, you must enter a file name in the Header Data: File Name field and a file name in the Item Data: File Name field.
- If you choose the application server, you must enter a logical file name in the Header Data: Logical File field and one in the Item Data: Logical File field, and you can also enter specific parameters.
For each of the above listed options, in the Layout-Invoicesand the Layout - Itemsfields, you can choose a layout that the report uses when it displays the data in an ALV grid. The report also displays the data in an ALV grid when you choose an option to create a file or files.
The report can also display the invoices whose payment type is unknown (or other than cash or debit card) only in case the relevant document is only partially cleared.
The report displays the data in an ALV grid and on the basis of your output setting on the selection screen, creates and stores the relevant file or files on the presentation or the application server. For each output option, the report displays the data in an ALV grid. When you select a row and choose the Display Items push button in the ALV grid, the report displays all the invoice items that belong to the chosen invoice at the bottom of the screen. You can hide the item data using the Hide/Show Items push button.
You can then submit the file(s) to the tax authorities when required.
PERFORM Short Reference BAL Application Log Documentation
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 10194 Date: 20191206 Time: 073246 sap01-206 ( 50 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.