/SAPCE/FKUA_TAX_INVOICE_XML - Create XML File for Each Tax Invoice/Corr. Tax Invoice (Ukraine)PERFORM Short Reference TXBHW - Original Tax Base Amount in Local Currency
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Processing of tax invoices and correction tax invoices:
According to legal regulations in Ukraine, tax invoices and correction tax invoices must be submitted to tax authorities regularly, in XML file format. To fulfill this requirement, you must create an XML file for each tax invoice/correction tax invoice that you then submit to the tax authorities who confirm the registration of the tax invoice in the Common Register of Tax Invoices (CRTI) and send the information whether the tax invoice is approved or rejected.
You can create the XML files, submit them to the authorities and track the status change of tax invoices by following the process below:
- You create tax invoices and correction tax invoices for the relevant business transactions using the Create Tax Invoices and Correction Tax Invoices (transaction code: /SAPCE/FKUA_TVCR) report.
- You can apply the process only for those tax invoices/correction tax invoices, whose document form is set to Electronic. You can change the document form setting with the Display/Change Tax Invoices and Correction Tax Invoices (transaction code: /SAPCE/FKTAXVOUCHER) report.
- The output screen of this report contains a new tab page (XML Files) in which you can track the data processing relating to the XML file of the tax invoices.
- You create one XML file per tax invoice/correction tax invoice on a daily basis using the Create XML File for Each Tax Invoice/Corr. Tax Invoice report.
- The report generates a unique file name for each XML file and stores them on a local server.
- You submit the XML files to the tax authorities regularly, as requested by the authorities.
- The tax authorities send the following:
- A notification, which is an electronic confirmation from the authorities that the submitted tax invoice and correction tax invoice is registered in the Common Register of Tax Invoices (CRTI).
- A ticket, which contains the information whether the tax invoice/correction tax invoice is accepted or rejected by the authorities.
- You process the electronic confirmations about the registration in CRTI for each tax invoice/correction tax invoice using the Process Electronic Confirmations report. The report first checks whether a confirmation is relevant for this process and then the confirmation is processed and the system updates the status of the tax invoice/correction tax invoice.
TheCreate XML File for Each Tax Invoice/Corr. Tax Invoice report:
You use this report to create XML files for each tax invoice and correction tax invoice. The report creates the XML files and stores them in a folder on a local server with a unique ID. You can then submit the XML files to the tax authorities.
You can run this report on a daily basis to create the XML file for all the tax invoices and correction tax invoices you have created during the day.
You have completed the following activities:
- You have created the tax invoices or the correction tax invoices with the Create Tax Invoices and Correction Tax Invoices (transaction code: /SAPCE/FKUA_TVCR) report for each invoicing document whose XML file format you want to create.
- You can use the following Business Add-Ins (BAdIs) to modify the behavior of the report:
You can run the report to create the XML file for one or more tax invoices/correction tax invoices or all the tax invoices/correction tax invoices in a register.
In the XML Output group box, enter at least the navigation path in the Pathfield to the local server, where you want to store the XML files that the report creates.
Enter any additional selection options according to your requirements.
The report displays the list of tax invoices and correction tax invoices. You proceed as follows:
If a tax invoice or correction tax invoice has no external number assigned in the Tax Invoice Number column, you can assign one to them as follows:
- Choose Changemode.
- Select one or more lines and assign external numbers to them using the Set External Numbers pushbutton.
After that, proceed as follows:
- You must choose Changemode to be able to check the error logs.
- Select the lines for which you want to export data and generate the XML file.
- Choose the Export Linesand then the Simulate pushbuttons.
- The report displays the error log explaining which data is incorrect. For example, if the send status of the tax invoice is incorrect (it must be either XML to be Sent or Error. Not Included in CRTI), you must first navigate to the tax invoice (using the link in the Tax Invoice Number field) and change the status. Another example for an error is the incorrect document form. You can generate an XML file for only those tax invoices and correction tax invoices, whose document form is set to Electronic. You can also change the document form using the link in the Tax Invoice Number field.
- After you have checked and corrected all the data, save the changes.
- When you choose the Savepushbutton, the report starts the data export, creates the XML files, and stores them in a folder on the local server with the unique ID that was automatically generated for the file during the file creation. At the same time, the system updates the status of the tax invoice/correction tax invoice.
PERFORM Short Reference RFUMSV00 - Advance Return for Tax on Sales/Purchases
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 7570 Date: 20191024 Time: 023212 sap01-206 ( 403 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.