/SAPCE/FK_NDCRN_TRANSF - Transfer Posting of Nondelivered Credit MemosCPI1466 during Backup TXBHW - Original Tax Base Amount in Local Currency
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
You use this report to process credit memos that you issue to business partners who are VAT payers. This is required to generate the Tax Book for Incoming and Outgoing Invoices (/SAPCE/FKSI_VATREPORT) report with the correct amounts.
You can use this report to process credit memos as follows:
- You can transfer post delivered credit memo amounts from the temporary account to the general ledger account
- You can reverse transfer posting for credit memos that are not delivered
For more information, see the documentation attached to SAP Note 1494352.
You have completed the following steps:
You have activated the /CEEISUT/ISU_SI_02 Business Configuration (BC) Set before you post any credit memos for the reporting period for which you want to prepare a tax report. This is required for the following purposes:
- To generate the Tax Book for Incoming and Outgoing Invoices(/SAPCE/FKSI_VATREPORT) with the correct tax amounts from credit memos
- To enable the Production Startup (RFKKABS3) report to delete nondelivered credit memo data from the /SAPCE/FK_NDCRN table before productive start
- This BC sets activates the following function modules:
- Function module /SAPCE/FK_EVENT_0010_NDCRN for event 0010
- Function module /SAPCE/FK_EVENT_0020_NDCRN for event 0020
- Function module /SAPCE/FK_EVENT_0062_NDCRN for event 0062
- Function module /SAPCE/FK_EVENT_0070_NDCRN for event 0070
- Function module /SAPCE/FK_EVENT_0901_NDCRN for event 0901
- Function module /SAPCE/FK_EVENT_0902_NDCRN for event 0902
- You can activate BC Sets in the SAP Easy Access menu under Tools -> Customizing -> Business Configuration Sets -> Activation of BC Sets. For more information, see SAP Library for Business Configuration Sets on SAP Help Portal at http://help.sap.com.
- You have assigned the temporary VAT codes to target VAT codes in the Customizing activity Assign Temporary VAT Codes to Target VAT Codes.
- You have specified origin keys for transfer posting and reversal documents and the document type for transfer posting documents in the Customizing activity Determine Document Origin Keys for Postings.
- To enable the system to check if a business partner is a VAT payer in the Check Republic and Slovakia, you have copied the /SAPCE/FK_SAMPLE_X010 function module into customer namespace, and you have implemented a check to determine if business partners are VAT payers. You have entered and activated the modified function module for event X010 in Customizing for Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable under Program Enhancements -> Define Customer-Specific Function Modules.
- To enable the system to check if a business partner is a VAT payer in Slovenia, you have completed one of the following steps:
- You have entered and activated the installation-specific function module /SAPCE/FKSI_EVENT_X010 for event X010 in Customizing for Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable under Program Enhancements -> Define Customer-Specific Function Modules. For more information, see the function module documentation.
- You have copied the /SAPCE/FKSI_EVENT_X010 into customer namespace, and have modified it to meet your requirements. You have entered and activated the modified function module for event X010 as described above.
- To enable negative posting of items in transfer posting documents, you must complete the following steps:
- Enable negative posting for your company code in Customizing for Financial Accounting under General Ledger Accounting -> Business Transactions -> Adjustment Posting/Reversal -> Permit Negative Posting
- Enable negative posting or negative posting except aperiodic reversal for the document type that you use for transfer posting documents in Customizing for Financial Accounting under Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable -> Basic Functions -> Postings and Documents -> Document -> Maintain Document Assignments -> Document Types -> Maintain Document Types and Assign Number Ranges
Enter the selection parameters as required.
If you want to create transfer posting or reversal documents, you must also enter the corresponding parameters.
The system proposes the types of transfer posting and reversal documents according to the settings that you make in the Assign Document Source Keys for PostingsCustomizing activity. You can change the proposed settings as required.
To make transfer posting of credit memos, you must choose the Allow postingoption. This allows you to set the statuses of credit memos in the output screen. For more information, see the Output section.
The system displays a list of credit memos. If you have chosen the Allow posting option in the selection screen, you can set the delivery statuses of credit memos as follows:
- The system creates transfer posting documents to post the selected credit memos from the temporary account to the corresponding general ledger account.
- The system reverses the transfer posting document for the selected credit memos. The amounts in the credit memos remain on the temporary accounts with the tax amounts assigned to temporary codes.
PERFORM Short Reference BAL_S_LOG - Application Log: Log header data
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 7151 Date: 20200218 Time: 024705 sap01-206 ( 41 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.