/SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSEND - Report /SAPSRM/OFFLINEAPPROVALSENDGeneral Data in Customer Master RFUMSV00 - Advance Return for Tax on Sales/Purchases
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
E-mail notification for new work items in the Business Workplace
The report sends notifications for work items via e-mail to e-mail recipients. E-mails are only sent to those users for which the user attribute (FORWARD_WI) "Flag: Forward work item'' is maintained in PPOMA_BBP.
In the "normal" run (no single run) notifications for work items are only generated that
- Are ready or waiting
- Were generated since the last run of the report. (The date and time of the last run are saved in a table.)
- Users that do not use the integrated inbox of the SAP SRM system (other mail client) can process work items in their usual mail client.
- Users that do not use the integrated inbox of the SAP SRM system (other mail client) are notified easily
- The user attribute (FORWARD_WI) 'Flag: Forward work item' is maintained in PPOMA_BBP
- User e-mail addresses are maintained in SU01
- Job suffix:
,,Several instances of the report can run side by side. Each instance of the report can be configured with different ,,parameters. The dates and times of the last run are saved for the individual instances.
,,The selection of the work items can be restricted to work items for certain tasks (parameters of the report).
- One E-Mail per Work Item:
,,One e-mail is sent for each new work item.
- One E-Mail per User:
,,Only one e-mail is sent for all new work items of a user.
- HTML format:
,,E-mails are sent in HTML format.
- Plain text format:
,,E-mails are sent in plain text format.
Approval buttons in HTML e-mail:
,,The approval buttons 'Approve by E-mail' and 'Reject by E-mail' are present in an HTML format E-mail
- Not Available:
,,The approval buttons 'Approve by E-mail' and 'Reject by E-mail' are not present in an HTML format E-mail
Standard Notification Text
You can formulate the text in the e-mail by entering a text in the dialog.
Data for a single run:
A single run occurs if the entry fields contain a date, a time, and optionally a user. In the case of a single run, the date and time of the last run are not saved (as is the case with a periodic run).
- Work Item Creation Date From:
,,The creation date of the work item for which messages are to be sent is not older than this date.
- Work Item Creation Time From:
,,The creation time of the work item for which messages are to be sent and that was generated on the day of ,,the work item creation date is not older than this time.
,,Note: the default value maintained is "00:00:00". If this is retained, the workitems generated AFTER the ,,previous run of this report are selected for sending messages. If the value of this field is anything other than ,,00:00:00, then the workitems are selected for sending even if they have been sent earlier.
- Users (Blank = All):
,,Messages are only created for work items that this user has in the Business Workplace.
During its run, the report creates a log in a spool file. You can configure what is logged:
- Nothing (Set None indicator)
- Only error messages (Set Errors Only indicator)
- Both success and error messages (Set Allindicator)
- If one e-mail is sent per work item, the e-mail contains the task description and the standard text for notification. If only one e-mail is sent for all work items, the e-mail only contains the standard notification text.
- The results of database queries (for example, addresses for automatic forwarding) are buffered to improve performance.
- Determination of potential work items
- Determination of recipient for each determined work item.
- Only consideration of the recipient for which the user attribute (FORWARD_WI) 'Flag: Forward work item' is maintained in PPOMA_BBP. If only one e-mail was sent for all work items, the system checks whether an e-mail has already been sent to this recipient.
- Creation of the e-mail send text (partly work item specific).
- Sending of the e-mail to all recipients.
You can define variants for scheduling (for example in SE80). If you use several variants, the job suffix should be different.
You can get the system to create a log file.
ROGBILLS - Synchronize billing plans RFUMSV00 - Advance Return for Tax on Sales/Purchases
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 6629 Date: 20200217 Time: 194850 sap01-206 ( 42 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.