/SAPSRM/TEST_TOOL_PROGRAM - SRM Test Tool ProgramGeneral Material Data TXBHW - Original Tax Base Amount in Local Currency
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
SRM Test Tool :
You can use the SRM Test Tool to create SRM ánd Backend documents and associated follow-on documents and to display existing documents with document flow. The following scenarios are supported:
- Local scenario
- Classic scenario
- Extended classic scenario
- Direct material scenario
You can use the variants to control which document will be created in the SRM or in the Backend. After creating the document, the report displays the number of the document, the item numbers, and the status of the document.
If you set this flag, the report switches to debugging mode when you select Execute. Break points are set at certain important points in the coding.
This function is currently not supported.
The SRM document is created with status "Parked".
This flag is set as default and ensures that reports CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2 are started automatically after creation of the SRM document. Both reports are started again after each update.
SRM Document Number:
When you enter a SRM document ID, the system displays the follow-on documents for the selected document.
Business Object, Document Creation Date, Description:
When you enter a business object and fill one of the selection fields "Document Creation Date" or "Description", the system displays the SRM documents and their associated follow-on documents.
Backend Document Number:
The system displays all SRM documents that are related to the specified backend purchase order or purchase requisition.
After a SRM document has been created, you can update the status using the "Refresh" button. The report checks for new follow-on documents and the results list is supplemented with the generated follow-on documents. The following types of follow-on documents exist for created shopping carts:
- Backend follow-on documents (purchase requisition, reservation, purchase order
- Local follow-on documents (local purchase order, extended purchase order, RFx)
After a purchase order has been created with status "Ordered", you can post the goods receipt for the displayed document using the "Post Goods Receipt" button. Quantities and values are transferred from the associated purchase order. If the posted goods receipt has the status "Trans to B", you can also create an invoice using the "Post Invoice" button.
You can use the "Approve" button to approve all documents that are displayed on the results screen. To do this, place the cursor on the document that you want to approve, and then choose the "Approve" button.
This functionality is only working, if the new WFL is used
To Create documents with the transaction /n/SAPSRM/TEST_TOOL the table /SAPSRM/TT_DATA has to be maintained. The table can be maintained with the view /SAPSRM/TT_DATA using transaction SM30 or be uploaded with the report /SAPSRM/TEST_DATA_UPLOAD using an EXCEL 'CSV ' file. The table columes has to be maintained as follows:
- SRM BO: The document types BUS2105, BUS2121, BUS2201 and BUS2000113 are possible.
With document type BUD2105 a purchase requisition in the backend is created
- Variant: Name of the Variant for SRM Test Tool
- Item: Item number
- Trans.Type: Business Transaction Type (is not needed for BUS2121)
- Description of Variant: Description of SRM Test Tool Variant
- Category ID: Produkt category ID
- Prod. Type: 01 = Material, 02 = Service
- Log. Syst: Logical System of FI System
- Plnt: ERP Plant
- Supplier Number: Supplier Number
- Specific: DP = Directmaterial, EP = Extended Szenario
- Loc.Scen.: X = document is created for local scenario
- Produkt Nummer: ID of a product master (service or material)
- Cost Center: cost center ID
- Cost Center: additional cost center for multi accounting
- G/L Account: G/L account number
- CoCd: Company code
- POrg: Purchasing organization
- PGr: purchasing group
- Crcy: Currency of the new document
- Nett price: Price of the document item
- Limit: Document item is created as limit position
- Item variant: Next item of the actual document
- Assigned to Item: Assignment to previous item. This field can be used for document type BUS200113 to create hierarchical items. If public sector is activated the field can also be used for document type BUS2121.
- PS Item Type: Public Sector Item Type
- Requester: User-ID of the requestor
- Contract: ID of a contract (SRM or Backend)
- Contract Item: Item number of a contract
- Hold: X = the created document will be hold
- Auto-QTE: X = automatic creation of a bid to form a bid invitation
- Auto cf: X = The goods reciept will be posted with the "automatic goods reviept" funktion.
- Automatic iv: X = The invoice will be posted with the "automatic invoice" function.
- Technical Key of a Web Service: Catalog ID
- Catalog Item: ID of a catalog item. This ID must exist in the correspoinding catalog.
- Partner Produkt: Supplier part number.
- PD: The flag is not used at the moment
- Pos. Dist Ctrct.: Item distribution variant for a contract.
- Item Cat.: Item Category of a contract. This field can be used, if the contract item should be of item type "Product category (Item Cat. = COCO)
General Material Data ROGBILLS - Synchronize billing plans
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 6534 Date: 20191021 Time: 142821 sap01-206 ( 23 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.