/SCWM/ERP_DLV_DELETE - Deletion/Creation of Expected Goods ReceiptsVendor Master (General Section) RFUMSV00 - Advance Return for Tax on Sales/Purchases
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
You can use this report to request expected goods receipts for a purchase order or for a manufacturing order from ERP.
The following options are available:
- Selecting possible expected goods receipts in SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM)
- Deleting expected goods receipts in SAP EWM
- Creating expected goods receipts in SAP EWM
- Deleting and creating expected goods receipts in SAP EWM
If you want to select expected goods receipts, you must specify the mandatory selection parameters. You can further restrict the selection by specifying optional selection parameters. EWM processes the specified selection parameters as logical AND operations.
The following selection parameters are available:
- General Selection Parameters
- You must specify an ERP Warehouse Number and a Business System.
- These selection parameters are mandatory. You can use any of the warehouse numbers that have been defined in Customizing under Map Warehouse Numbers from ERP System to EWM.
- If the ERP warehouse number is defined for multiple business systems, the system uses the business system with the highest alphabetical value. You can manually override this automatic assignment.
- Special Selection Parameters
- You can choose either Purchase Order/Deliv. Schedule or Manufacturing Order for the selection. You use this selection to define which type of expected goods receipts the report processes. This selection parameter is mandatory.
- If you want to specify the selection parameters in more detail, the following options are available.
- For Purchase Order/Deliv. Schedule, you can specify additional purchase orders or suppliers which restrict the selection. These are optional.
- For the Manufacturing Order, you can specify additional orders or suppliers which restrict the selection. These are optional. You can also specify whether the system considers by-products in the creation of expected goods receipts.
- If you want the selection to cover all of the expected goods receipts that are available in the system for a purchase order, delivery schedule or manufacturing order, you must leave the fields under the Purchase Order/Deliv. Schedule or Manufacturing Order radio buttons empty.
- If you do not want to restrict the selection to specific suppliers, then you must leave the Supplier field empty.
- Selection Time Period
- You must specify start and end times for the selection. This selection parameter is mandatory. You can choose between a fixed interval (for example, background execution) and a free interval (for example, manual execution)
- Time Zone
The system determines the time zone automatically based on the warehouse number specified under General Selection Parameters and the specified business system. The system displays the time zone, and uses it for the time data.
- Fixed Interval
If you do not want to specify a fixed time point as the interval, then choose this interval. The system determines the interval dynamically and uses the scheduling time.
- - Scheduling Time (Hours)
- If you specify the number of hours, the report determines the interval end. The report automatically uses the current system time as the execution time for the interval start.
- - Period
In this field the report shows the calculated interval start and the calculated interval end for the selection.
- Free Interval
If you want to leave the interval free for definition, then choose this interval.
The interval start and interval end give the period for which the
system requests expected goods receipts from ERP. If the system is to delete expected goods receipts, then it only considers the interval end. The system always deletes all documents from the system start up to the specified interval end.
- Technical Settings
- Program Mode
- You must choose from one of the following program modes:
- - Only Select
The report chooses all expected goods receipts in EWM that correspond to the selection parameters. The expected goods receipts must also lie within the determined time interval. In this way you can get a general idea of the selection quantity.
- - Only Create
The report does not select or delete any expected goods receipts. Instead, it only transfers the specified selection parameters to ERP. ERP then sends the expected goods receipts back to EWM.
- - Only delete
The report deletes the expected goods receipts in EWM that correspond to the specified selection parameters. The expected goods receipts must also lie within the time interval that the report determined for the selection.
- - Delete and Create
The report first deletes the existing expected goods receipts in EWM. The new expected goods receipt documents are then requested from ERP.
- Log Availability (Days)
You can optionally specify how long the log is stored in the database.
If you want to delete or create expected goods receipts from ERP, you can use the report /SPE/INB_EGR_CREATE in ERP. This ERP report calls remote-capable function modules in EWM which delete the expected goods receipts from ERP.
If you want to view the delete log of the remote function call function modules (RFC function modules), then choose Logs in this report in EWM.
If you want to use this report to request expected goods receipts from SAP ERP, you must have fulfilled the following prerequisites:
- You are using a corresponding SAP ERP system. For more information, see the Customizing for Extended Warehouse Managementunder Interfaces->ERP Integration ->General Settings ->Set Control Parameters for ERP Version Control.
- You are using a logical system that represents the target system, so that SAP ERP can send the expected goods receipts it finds to SAP EWM. If SAP EWM is to make the transfer using RFC, you must have defined an RFC-Destination for the target system.
- In Customizing, you have defined the Parallel Processing in the Delivery.
The report creates a log for all program modes except for the Only Select setting. The following is saved in the log:
- all expected goods receipts that correspond to your selection parameters and that can be processed.
- the selection parameters that were used
- the number of expected goods receipts found
We recommend that you delete obsolete logs regularly.
ABAP Short Reference BAL_S_LOG - Application Log: Log header data
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 9381 Date: 20191207 Time: 225556 sap01-206 ( 38 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.