/SCWM/ERP_STOCKCHECK - Stock Comparison with ERP SystemPERFORM Short Reference Vendor Master (General Section)
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
You can use this report to check and compare the stock data between the SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) system and SAP ERP system.
If the stock data is different in the SAP EWM system and SAP ERP system, the system uses the stock data in the SAP EWM system as the information for the correct stock.
If communication between the SAP EWM system and SAP ERP system uses qRFC, you can use the report to display the stock difference between the SAP ERP system and the SAP EWM system caused by the stocks stuck in queues. Note the stocks can be stuck in the error queues or the in-process queues.
- In the SAP ERP system, you have mapped the plant or storage location to the warehouse number in Customizing.
- You are authorized to execute the transaction /SCWM/ERP_STOCKCHECK(Stock Comparison with SAP ERP System) on the launchpad, under Extended Warehouse Management->Physical Inventory-> Periodic Processing-> Stock Comparison ERP.
- The report performs stock comparison and displays the stock information from the SAP EWM system and SAP ERP system, and the quantity difference between both systems. The report performs the following steps:
- Reads the stock data from the SAP EWM system.
- Determines the target SAP ERP system, and SAP ERP plant and location data.
- Reads the stock data from the SAP ERP system for all determined plant or storage location combinations.
- Based on this information, the report then calculates the difference between the stock data in the SAP EWM system and SAP ERP system.
- The report performs the stock comparison and displays the Correction Possibility Status for the stock difference. The following statuses are available:
- No stock difference and no stock correction required
- Stock difference exists and stock correction is possible
- Stock difference exists and stock correction is not possible. The system displays this status for the following reasons:
- >Settings for unit of measure is different in the SAP ERP system and SAP EWM system.
- > In the SAP EWM system, you have selected the field Check Full GR Sentand specified the communication of goods receipt (GR) as FULL GR. However, in the SAP EWM system, there are inbound deliveries that do not send Full GR.
- >You have selected the field Calculate Quantity in Queue and there are stocks stuck in the process queue or the error queue
- Note that you must resolve the errors before you perform the stock correction.
- The system includes the following checks to find out if there are any IDocs or messages stuck in queues:
- Checks the outbound queues or IDocs in the SAP EWM system
- Checks the inbound queues or IDocs in the SAP ERP system
- Note that for a specific party entitled to dispose, if any message is stuck in the queue or the IDoc has failed, the report does not compare the stocks for the party entitled to dispose.
- The report can be used to calculate and display the stock quantity stuck in stock movement queues.
- The stock stuck in the stock movement queues has an impact on the difference of stock between the SAP ERP and SAP EWM systems. The system checks the stocks stuck in the inbound stock movement queues in the SAP ERP system. However, the system skips stock comparison if there are any stocks stuck in the outbound stock movement queues of the sending SAP EWM system.
- If communication between SAP ERP and SAP EWM occurs through IDocs, the report checks if there are any IDocs in-process or have failed. If there are no IDocss in these states, the system performs the stock comparison but does not calculate the quantity information.
- To display queues that affect the stock, select the stock line, choose the dropdown list Stockand select Display Queues in the toolbar. The system displays all the queues related to this stock. The system also displays queue information and the quantity stuck in these queues.
- You can also show the data container of the unprocessed queues. Choose the push button Data Containerin the toolbar of the queue screen. The system navigates to the SAP ERP system to show the queue container.
- The system displays the following information based on the overall status of stock quantity in stock movement queue:
- Red: Stock in Error Queues
- The queue is in the SYSFAIL status or NOEXEC status. You must contact your system administrator to fix this error.
- Note that if there is difference of stock quantities between the SAP ERP system and the SAP EWM system, the system cannot perform stock correction since the queue is in an error status. The field Stock Quantity in Error Queuedisplays the calculated quantity.
- Gray: Stock Only in In-Process Queues
- The queue is in the RUNNINGstatus or READYstatus. The status indicates that the system is currently processing the queue and the stock movement will be processed in a short period of time. You can refresh the queue to get the updated status. However, if this status is displayed for a long period of time, you can contact your system administrator. Note that if there is difference of stock quantities between the SAP ERP system and the SAP EWM system, the stock correction can't be performed in this status. The field Stock Quantity Pending in Queuedisplays the calculated quantity.
- Green: No Stock in queue
- There is no quantity displayed in the field Stock Quantity in Error Queue or the field Stock Quantity Pending in Queue.
- The SAP EWM system and the SAP ERP system communicate by IDocs and no IDoc is in in-process or error status.
- Note that the quantity is displayed for both catch weight product units of measure.
- You can correct the stock data in the SAP ERP system by choosing Correct Stock in ERP system after you run the report.
- When you display the differences using the report, the report can correct the stock quantity differences for stocks with status Clearing Possible in the SAP EWM system and the SAP ERP system using either qRFC connection or IDocs. This is based on the settings in the Customizing activity Set Control Parameters for ERP Version Controlin Customizing for Extended Warehouse Managementunder Interfaces -> ERP Integration->General Settings. Note that you cannot select more than 400 stock quantities for correction because the maximum number of material document items in SAP ERP is set to 400.
- If you have not selected the Calculate Quantity in Queues field, during correction, the system can perform checks in real time to check if the unprocessed queue or IDocs exist in the sending system or target system. If you select the Calculate Quantity in Queuesfield, the system checks if the selected stock is affected by the unprocessed queue in the system.
- You can use Business Add-In Enhancement of the ERP Goods Movement Interface (/SCWM/EX_ERP_GOODSMVT_EXT) to make changes and enhancements to the goods movements that the SAP EWM system reports to the SAP ERP system.
- The report does not calculate or display the serial number differences for products between the SAP EWM and SAP ERP systems.
- The report does not set or check locks for the database. We recommend that you do not execute the report while warehouse activity is performed because the stock information displayed can change due to the following reasons:
- Stock data can change when information is transferred from SAP EWM and SAP ERP.
- Stock movement queues or IDOC queues could have been processed or reprocessed.
- You must to refresh the output list in order to get the updated view.
You must enter the warehouse number. We recommend that you enter a product and a party entitled to dispose to improve performance.
When the report executes a change in the stock data in the SAP ERP system, the SAP EWM system displays the SAP ERP material document in the log.
Addresses (Business Address Services) RFUMSV00 - Advance Return for Tax on Sales/Purchases
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 10779 Date: 20200218 Time: 013626 sap01-206 ( 43 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.