/SCWM/REPLENISHMENT - Schedule ReplenishmentSUBST_MERGE_LIST - merge external lists to one complete list with #if... logic for R3up General Material Data
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
The replenishment run is performed for selected storage types, storage bins, and products. The results are either replenishment warehouse tasks or warehouse requests for replenishment, which you can then copy into wave planning.
You can schedule the replenishment run in the background, or you can perform it in online mode. If the replenishment run is performed in the background, Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) performs all the necessary replenishments. In online mode, you can modify the list of all replenishment items proposed by the system. You can change the replenishment quantity and deselect entries.
You can choose between three different modes for the replenishment run: as planned replenishment, as order-related replenishment, or as crate part replenishment. The mode defines which selection is relevant to replenishment.
Planned replenishment takes account of the maximum and minimum quantities stored in the product master at storage type level, or in the fixed bin. If the minimum quantity is not reached, EWM attempts to fill up the storage type or bin to the maximum quantity. EWM rounds up the replenishment quantity to a multiple of the minimum replenishment quantity, which you have entered in the product master at storage type level.
Order-related replenishment takes account of neither the maximum nor the minimum quantity. Instead, it calculates the replenishment quantity based on the expected stock removals. If the current quantity of the product in the storage type or bin is less than the total open delivery quantities, EWM performs replenishment. In this case, EWM rounds up to a multiple of the minimum replenishment quantity.
Crate part replenishment takes account of the quantity settings of the PSA Assignment to Bin by Entitled/Product master data (quantity-based or packaging-specification-based). If the current quantity of the product in the PSA storage bin is less than the threshold configured in the master data , EWM performs replenishment.
- Activate the selected replenishment strategy in Customizing for the given storage type.
- Set the replenishment level (storage type or storage bin) in the storage type data.
- Set the replenishment strategy for the warehouse.
For Planned and Order-Related Replenishment:
- Enter the storage type data for the product (maximum storage type quantity, minimum storage type quantity, minimum replenishment quantity).
- For replenishment at bin level, enter the fixed bin data for the product (entry for fixed bin, maximum bin quantity, minimum bin quantity).
For Crate Part Replenishment:
- Define the product group type for crate part replenishment and assign it to the warehouse.
- Define the product group using the product group type.
- Assign the product group to the product (crate part).
- Create the packaging specification for the crate part product if the packaging-specification-based quantity calculation is used, and create a condition to find the packaging specification.
You can make the following settings for the selection.
Under Location/Product, choose the warehouse number and the party entitled to dispose. Select a storage type or bin. You can restrict the replenishment run per storage section or to selected products.
For crate part replenishment, enter PSA. The affected storage bins are determined internally.
Under Select Open Warehouse Requests, you can restrict the selection of warehouse orders that EWM is to use to calculate the total open delivery quantities for order-related replenishment. You can restrict the selection by goods issue date, picking date or time, or by wave. These restrictions are not relevant to planned replenishment.
This selection part does not require any entries for crate part replenishment.
Under Additional Settings, you can set other parameters that influence the replenishment run:
- For order-related replenishment,
- Exceed maximum quantity (see Maximum Quantity Can Be Exceeded)
- If you choose Execute in the Background, EWM performs the replenishment run in the background. In this case, you cannot edit the list of requests.
- If you choose Issue Log, EWM issues a log after completing the replenishment run.
Fill RESBD Structure from EBP Component Structure ABAP Short Reference
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 5787 Date: 20200222 Time: 102655 sap01-206 ( 42 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.