/SCWM/RGI_SCRAP - Post Unplanned Goods IssueCPI1466 during Backup ROGBILLS - Synchronize billing plans
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
You can use this report to post unplanned goods issues without outbound delivery orders in Extended Warehouse Management (EWM). The following goods issue processes are available:
- Scrappingto scrap stock from the scrap zone or directly from any other bin in the warehouse without using outbound delivery orders. The goods issue will be posted with movement type 551 in Inventory Management.
- Samplingto post a goods issue for sampling purposes without using QM-specific functions. The sample is destructive, that is, the goods issue has the same effects as scrapping. The goods issue will be posted with movement type 333 in Inventory Management.
- Stock Correction to post a goods issue due to a stock loss without using physical inventory functions. The goods issue will be posted with movement type 711 in Inventory Management. In Inventory Management, a physical inventory document can be created automatically with the goods issue posting.
- GI to a Storage Location to transfer stock to an Inventory Management storage location not managed by EWM without using outbound delivery orders. The goods issue will be posted with movement type 411 (in case of normal unrestricted-used stock). For other stock types and for sales order stock or project stock, other movement types will be used. The plant of the storage location is determined by the party entitled to dispose.
Additionally it is possible to cancel a goods movement document created with the report.
In order to use this report, you need authorizations for the authorization object /SCWM/SLFU. For more information, refer to the documentation of the authorization object.
The report uses two different display modes to display the stock: a stock list and a HU list. From the stock list or the HU list it is possible to post a goods issue for the selected line(s).
If you choose the display mode Display Stock List, enter the location data, product data and/or handling unit data to select the stock.
If you choose the display mode Display HU List, enter the location data or the handling unit data to select the handling units.
In the processing block, select the GI process you want to use. For the GI process Storage Location, enter also a storage location. For the GI process Cancel GI Document, enter also the document number.
The Post GM immediately field can be selected for the GI process Scrappingif the Select Scrap Stock onlyfield is selected. It enables you to plan a background job to post a goods issue for scrap stock (e.g. stock on the scrap zone with stock types S5 and S6).
Depending on the display mode, a stock list or an HU list is displayed. From the stock list it is possible to display a serial number list for a selected stock. From the HU list it is possible to display a stock list for a selected handling unit.
In the Post GIcolumn the quantity that was already posted is displayed. On the HU list, the quantity is 1 if the goods issue was posted for a specific HU.
For the GI process Cancel GI Document, no list is displayed. The document is cancelled immediately.
From the stock list you can perform the following activities:
- Display a serial number list for a selected line (only available for products with serial number management). You can select one or more serial numbers on the serial number list and post a goods issue.
- Post goods issue for the total quantity of a selected line. A multiple line selection is only possible for the GI process Scrappingif field Select Scrap Stock onlyis selected.
- Post goods issue for a partial quantity of the selected stock. A popup appears for you to enter a quantity.
From the HU list you can perform the following activities:
- Display a stock list for a selected HU. You can post a goods issue from the stock list too.
- Post goods issue for the HU content. Depending on the packaging material type, the HU will be deleted automatically or not if it is empty. Note that the HU data will not be communicated by the goods movement interface to Inventory Management.
An application log can be created for a goods issue depending on the settings of the subobject GI_SCRAP in transaction /SCWM/ACTLOG (EWM application menu -> Settings -> Activate Application Log).
An unplanned goods issue can be performed even if the No GI field is set in the storage type settings because the unplanned goods issue is not an outbound delivery process.
Customer-specific checks during unplanned goods issue can be implemented via BAdI /SCWM/EX_CORE_GM_STOCK.
BAL_S_LOG - Application Log: Log header data ROGBILLS - Synchronize billing plans
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 5756 Date: 20191206 Time: 075140 sap01-206 ( 72 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.