/SCWM/R_BP_LM_UPLOAD - Upload of LM ProcessorsSUBST_MERGE_LIST - merge external lists to one complete list with #if... logic for R3up ROGBILLS - Synchronize billing plans
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
You use this report to upload processor master data. The report creates business partners of type Person, assigns the business partner role for the processor (LM0001), and adds the processor data.
You can run this report in dialog mode or as a batch job.
You must provide the data as an input file in CSV format. You can provide the data in the following ways:
- Upload a local file by selecting the Physical File Nameradio button
- Upload a file that is stored on the application server by selecting the Logical Field Nameradio button
If you run the program as a batch job, you can only select the Logical Field Nameradio button.
The columns of the input file must be separated by a semicolon or a comma. The program looks for the first occurrence of either of these characters and interprets this as the separator used. If you use a comma as the separator, do not use a comma as a decimal point or a thousands separator for any data in the file.
The columns of the input file must correspond to the components of DDIC structure /SCWM/S_BP_LM_UPLOAD. The report ignores the first line as a header line.
If data is provided in any warehouse-dependent field (AAREA, PROCS, PRR_REPG, PRR_TYPE, WORKCAT, SRV_START_DATE, EXT_PROCS, or EFF_RATIO), you must fill the LGNUM field.
The system handles the following fields with special formats:
- BPARTNER: The system changes the name of the business partner to uppercase.
- PARTN_GRP: You need to provide the business partner grouping to control which number ranges are used for the business partner number.
- In the standard system, the groupings 0001(internal number range) and 0002(external number range) are available. For more information, see Customizing for Cross-Application Componentsunder SAP Business Partner > Business Partner > Basic Settings > Number Ranges and Groupings > Define Groupings and Assign Number Ranges.
- HOUSE_NOand POSTL_COD1: The system uses the numbers in these fields without leading zeros and without leading blanks.
- OCCUPATION: You must enter an occupation that exists in the Customizing for the business partner.
- For more information, see Customizing for Cross-Application Componentsunder SAP Business Partner>Business Partner> Persons >Occupations >Maintain Occupations.
- PERNO: You must enter a personnel number that exists in the system. You cannot use the same personnel number for multiple business partners.
- LABOR_FACTORand EFF_RATIO: The format of numbers in these fields cannot be more than five characters, including one decimal. The formatting used in the system is based on the user settings.
- SRV_START_DATE: You must use the same format for the date as the format specified in the user settings in the system.
The program does not overwrite existing business partners, business partner roles, or processor data.
The program does not take into account the field control of transaction BP. For example, you can leave fields empty that are mandatory in the manual maintenance.
You can enter multiple rows for the same processor and different warehouses. In this case, the program uploads the warehouse-independent fields entered in the first row for that processor and ignores the corresponding columns in all subsequent rows for that processor. Similarly, you can enter multiple rows for the same processor and warehouse number. In that case, the program uploads the warehouse-dependent data from the first row for that processor and warehouse number. For all subsequent rows with the same processor and warehouse number, the program assigns the external process step EXT_PROCSwith the corresponding performance level EFF_RATIOand ignores all other fields.
This can be a logical or a physical file name. Select the appropriate radio button to specify the file type. If you are using logical file names, you must define the logical file name in transaction SFILE.
In dialog mode, system reads the data from the file and displays it in a list. You can start the actual upload of the master data by choosing F8 or the execute icon.
In dialog and batch mode, the system writes a log of success and error messages from the upload. The report uploads as many data records as possible. The system does not stop processing the upload due to errors that only affect specific entries.
The system displays existing logs for business partner upload after import. In transaction SLG1, you can search for these logs using the following parameters:
- External ID:,,LM File Upload
The following is an example of a CSV file with a header row and one row of data, using ';' as the separator:
Search1;Search2;Authority Group;BP No;BP Group;Firstname;Lastname;Street;HouseNo;PostlCode;City;Country;Region;Warehouse;Partn. Ext.;Occupation;Per.Nr;User;LaborFactor;SC Unit;HR BSKey;Aarea;Procs;PRR_Repgr;PRType;WorkCat;ServiceStartDate;ExtProcs;EffRatio
Term 1;Term 2;;PRR_UPLOAD;0002;John;Doe;Main Street;1;12345;Exampletown;DE;;LM01;;3;;;4;;;OB01;RG01;PT03;1;;20170301;;80
SUBST_MERGE_LIST - merge external lists to one complete list with #if... logic for R3up ABAP Short Reference
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 6568 Date: 20191212 Time: 020938 sap01-206 ( 43 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.