/SCWM/R_STOCK_TYPE_CHANGE - Change Stock TypeSUBST_MERGE_LIST - merge external lists to one complete list with #if... logic for R3up CL_GUI_FRONTEND_SERVICES - Frontend Services
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
You can use this report either to change the stock type of stock in the warehouse or to create an inspection document and post the stock in QM stock. You can run it in the foreground or with the help of a background job. To post stock in dialog mode, use the Warehouse Management Monitor.
The system issues an application log containing records about the report run. If you want to persist it, choose Extended Warehouse Management ->Settings ->Application Log->Activate Application Log on the launchpad, and create an entry for the subobject QINSP with Log Active set to 4 (Additional Information) for your warehouse. In simulation mode, no log is persisted.
The Mode field allows you to switch between the following options:
- Change the stock type
- Create an inspection document with posting in QM stock
There are various ways to determine the stock which is to be posted. You do not need to fill in all input fields but the Mode and Warehouse Number fields are mandatory. The Destination Stock Type field is mandatory if you want to change the stock type, but it is inactive for inspection document creation.
For the inspection document creation option, you need to first create an inspection rule of the type Q-Inspection Product (IOT5). You do this on the launchpad, under Extended Warehouse Management->Master Data ->Quality Management ->Maintain Inspection Rule. In the inspection rule, you must maintain the Inspection Rule Argument: Location-Independent Stock Type field if you want your stock to be posted in the relevant QM stock type after the inspection document has been created.
The Simulate field allows you to see the report results without saving any data into the database. This is useful for test purposes and to ensure that you have filled in the selection parameters correctly.
The report generates a list of the stock items that had to be modified. Stock that matches the selection criteria but is already in the destination stock type is not listed for the stock type change option. For the inspection document creation option, stock items that already reference an inspection document are ignored by the report and are not listed.
The stock type attribute in the list refers to the stock's destination stock type.
- Dialog mode
- If you are working in dialog mode, the generated list is displayed on the screen. There are lights for each list item which indicate successful or unsuccessful stock postings. The displayed quantities are always in Basis UoM. The layout of the list can be customized using layout variants. If the stock has been processed successfully, you see the new stock type and the newly created inspection document number. For failed stock items, the old stock type remains and the inspection document number remains empty. The displayed quantities are not the posted quantities but the original quantities.
- Background processing
- If the report runs in a background job, a spool request is created which contains the list of the stock posting results. For the layout of the list, the user's default layout variant is used.
Refer to the application log for further information about unsuccessful stock postings. The log can be viewed using the button Message Log on the list screen or using the transaction SLG1 if it was persisted. To persist the logs, use transaction /SCWM/ACTLOG and create an entry with Subobject = QINSP. Note that the log cannot be persisted in simulation modus. For error messages, a line has been created above with the details about the stock which failed.
A green traffic light indicates that the stock has been fully processed successfully. A yellow light means that the stock has been partly (partial quantity) posted. A red traffic light indicates that the stock has not been processed because of errors. You find the list of errors in the log. Only the stock items that could be at least partially processed (partial quantity could be posted) are modified and posted.
For Customizing and setup errors, the message Transaction Failed is issued, and the whole transaction is undone. No stock is modified in this case.
For stock items that have the same product and batch, only one inspection document is created and the quantity is cumulated. The quantity in the inspection document indicates the sum of the posted stock items in basis UoM.
When you enter something in the Best-Before Date or Latest Delivery Date fields, stock items with no SLED are not considered by the selection.
If you select the Consider Next Insp. Date checkbox, only stock items that have a next inspection date in their batch valuation are selected, and only those with a next inspection date earlier than or equal to the current date are kept in the selection. If you fill the Offset in Days field with a number, the next inspection date is compared to the current date + this number (negative numbers are allowed).
The selection fields Best Before Date, Latest Delivery Date, and Consider Next Inspection Date are providing some conditions on the stock items to be considered. The resulting stock items must meet all these conditions together (logical AND). Usually only one of these fields is used at the same time.
If you leave the Exception Code field blank, the system uses a default internal code.
- You want to automatically block stock with an expired shelf life expiration date (SLED) daily.
- For stock items with an expired SLED, you want to automatically mass create inspection documents and post the stock in a QM stock type. You must enter the selection criteria Best-Before Date or Latest Delivery Date as an interval. For example, to select the stock items whose SLED expires today, you must enter an interval between a date which is far enough in the past (for example 01.01.1900) and the current date.
BAL_S_LOG - Application Log: Log header data RFUMSV00 - Advance Return for Tax on Sales/Purchases
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 7527 Date: 20200226 Time: 013712 sap01-206 ( 41 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.