/SCWM/RACC_IMP_ERP_UI - Administration of Account Assignment DataGeneral Material Data BAL Application Log Documentation
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
You can use this report to load account assignment objects from an ERP system into Extended Warehouse Management (EWM). You can also use this report to delete data that has already been created in EWM.
The report calls an ERP system by using a remote function call (RFC), using the predefined selection criteria. EWM determines the ERP system with the specified party entitled to dispose, who is in turn assigned to a plant in ERP (ERP plant). The ERP system determines the account assignment objects for the specified account assignment category such as 10 Cost Center. It sends this determined data to EWM, where it is saved. The determined account assignment objects are located in the controlling area that is assigned to the ERP plant.
- To allow EWM to read the data from the ERP system, the party entitled to dispose must be a business partner for whom you have defined an identification of type CRM011 (R/3 plant number).
- If you want to use the report, you need the corresponding authorizations for deleting, changing, and displaying account assignment objects, namely for authorization object /SCWM/AIMP.
You can use this report to load account assignment objects from an ERP system into EWM. You can also use this report to delete data that has already been created in EWM.
If you do not set the parameter for parallelization (see "Selection" below), the report only runs once at a time for an account assignment category and party entitled to dispose. To guarantee this, EWM uses lock object /SCWM/E_ACC_DEF with the specified party entitled to dispose and account assignment type. If a report with the same data is already running, a corresponding message is displayed in the log. In this case, you are also unable to start the report for disjunctive intervals of account assignment objects of the same account assignment category and of the same party entitled to dispose.
If you use test mode, you can start the selection at any time.
The report provides you with the following selection criteria and control parameters:
- Party Entitled to Dispose: This is a required entry. It is required for determining the following:
- Corresponding ERP system from where the account assignment objects are to be read
- Controlling area from where the account assignments are to be determined
- Account Assignment Category: This is a required entry. It defines which account assignment categories are to be read from ERP (such as cost center, order or WBS element).
- Account Assignment Objects:You can enter an interval for account assignment objects that are to be read from ERP (see 'Create'), or deleted from EWM (see 'Delete').
- Validity Date: EWM uses the validity date when creating account assignment objects (see 'Create'). The validity date restricts the account assignment objects to be selected on the ERP side. For example, you enter a validity date for creating using account assignment category 10 Cost Center. EWM only determines cost centers in whose validity interval the specified date lies. EWM does not use the validity date to restrict for all account assignment categories, however you can use a user-defined Business Add-In Implementation (BAdI implementation) in the ERP system to further restrict this date for other account assignment categories as well.
- Delete:If you set this indicator, the account assignment objects that belong to the specified selection criteria for parties entitled to dispose, account assignment category, and account assignment object intervals are deleted in EWM. If you have also set the test run indicator, the records are determined only, they are not deleted.
- Create: If you set this indicator, the account assignment objects that match the specified search criteria are read from the ERP system. ERP sends the determined search criteria to EWM, where they are saved. If you have also set the test run indicator, the records are determined only, they are not created.
- Test Run: If you set this indicator, the data that is to be created or deleted is only determined; it is not changed in EWM.
- Parallelization: If you start the report in test mode, parallelization is always allowed. Otherwise you must set this parameter if you want to start this report multiple times in parallel.
- Detailed Log: If you set this indicator, more detailed information about the currently changed data is written to the log.
- Save Log: If you set this indicator, the log is saved to the database with the object /SCWM/ACC and subobject /SCWM/ACC_ERP. If you want to display the log again later, on the SAP Easy Access screen choose Tools → ABAP Workbench → Development → SAP Business Workflow → Utilities → Application Log → Application Log: Display Logs.
When the selection and data update is complete, EWM displays a message log, which you can use to analyze the changes made.
PERFORM Short Reference ROGBILLS - Synchronize billing plans
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 6159 Date: 20200330 Time: 151854 sap01-206 ( 54 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.