Country-Specific Requirements (New) ( RELNBANK_CML_200_SCHWEIZ )SUBST_MERGE_LIST - merge external lists to one complete list with #if... logic for R3up CL_GUI_FRONTEND_SERVICES - Frontend Services
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Country-Specific Requirements (New)
As of Release SAP R/3 Enterprise Financial Services 2.00 (EA-FINSERV 200) you can use the country-specific functions available in the country-specific solution for Switzerland.
- Rounding to 5 Centimes
- If you have defined CHF as your default currency in the IMG activity Company Code-Dependent Settings for Product Type, you can define default values for the rounding category and rounding unit for the condition header of a loan in the Localization section. These are relevant for discount / premium and dunning charges. You can change these values in the contract, in the Basic Data section of the Conditions tab page, if necessary. You can define the rounding category and the rounding unit for the condition types in the IMG activity Define Currency-Dependent Default Values for Condition Type. You can change these values in the contract in the Condition Details on the Amounts tab, if necessary.
- Note: You can use the new report Account Clearing per Individual Item, found in the Information System under Country-Specific Requirements for Switzerland, to clear the difference amounts in contract currency at individual item level. The relevant rounding unit is used as the amount limit (in the condition header or in the condition item).
- Extension of the Disbursement Note to Payee
- If the disbursement of a loan is directed to bank details for a bank or branch from another area or town, via a payment procedure for the Swiss Post for example, additional information is required for this disbursement. You can now enter this information in the disbursement in the fields Bank-to-Bank Information and Information for Payee.
- Provision Expiry Date
- You can define a default value for the provision expiry period for the disbursement of a loan, dependent on the commitment date, in the IMG activity Company Code-Dependent Settings for Product Type. The system calculates a provision expiry date accordingly but you can change this if necessary in the Basic Data for the contract, on the Key Data tab.
- Note: If you post a disbursement for a loan where the provision expiry date has passed the system displays a warning message but you can still disburse the loan.
- Using the report Evaluation Provision Expiry Date, found in the Information System under Country Specific Requirements for Switzerland, you can have the system display the loans with a provision expiry date within a specified period, per company code, contract number and / or product type.
Effects on Existing Data
Effects on Data Transfer
Effects on System Administration
Effects on Customizing
In the IMG activity Activate Localization you define and activate the relevant countries for which you want to use the country-specific functions. Only the country-specific functions for Switzerland are available at present.
In the IMG activity Activate Country-Specific Functions, you define country-specific functions for each country and product type, which you can use provided they are activated.
In the IMG activity Define Currency-Dependent Default Values for Condition Type, you define the rounding category and the rounding unit for each condition group and condition type, depending on the currency. If necessary you can change this rounding unit in the loan contract in the Condition Details on the Amounts tab page.
In the activity Assign Note to Payee Categories, you assign the note to payee categories for the disbursement.
More information is available in the documentation for the individual IMG activities and in the SAP Library under Financials -> mySAP Banking -> Loans Management -> Information System-> Reports -> Country-Specific Requirements for Switzerland.
General Data in Customer Master TXBHW - Original Tax Base Amount in Local Currency
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 5022 Date: 20191018 Time: 054224 sap01-206 ( 39 ms )
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.