PSM_FM_BCS_CI_1: Revenues Increasing the Budget in BCS (Changed/New) ( RELNPSM_604_FM_BCS_RIB )PERFORM Short Reference BAL Application Log Documentation
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
PSM_FM_BCS_CI_1: Revenues Increasing the Budget in BCS (Changed/New)
As of SAP ECC 6.0, Public Sector Management, Enhancement Pack 4 (EA_PS 604), Business Function Budget Control System, there are several enhancements and new developments in the area of Revenues Increasing the Budget (RIB) for Budget Control System (BCS). These enhancements and developments are summarized in this release note.
- Support for RIB Rules Based on Revenue Cover Groups (New)
- You can now create revenue cover groups consisting of revenue budget addresses, which bundle revenue and revenue budget data for RIB rules. Revenue cover groups offer an alternative to existing RIB objects for defining the contributors to RIB rules.
- You must assign the role RIB source address to only one member of each revenue cover group. These specific budget addresses play a similar role in budget documents with Revenues Increasing the Budget as do RIB objects, being the source address of such documents.
See also the release note on
- RIB Amount Calculation for RIB Rules Based on Revenue Cover Groups (New)
- During calculation of the transferable RIB amount from an RIB rule based on a revenue cover group, all revenue and revenue budget data posted to members of the revenue cover group is taken into account. This provides the total revenue values and total reference revenue budget values for further calculation.
- Support for RIB procedure: Call Procedure (New)
- Available revenue from RIB rules (transferable amounts) can now contribute to automatic cover groups, providing additional consumable budget to RIB rules with call procedure. This additional budget is automatically used by availability control to cover any over-consumption of commitment or actual postings by receiving members of the automatic cover groups.
- To avail of this, you must assign RIB rules with call procedure as contributors to automatic cover groups.
See also the release note on
- Manual Maintenance of Single RIB Rule (Changed)
- This enhancement for revenue cover groups allows you to create, delete or modify an RIB rule based on a revenue cover group.
- The enhancement for call RIB allows you to choose the desired RIB procedure for the creation of a new RIB rule. If you choose distribution procedure, the definition remains the same as in the previous release. If you choose call procedure for a new RIB rule, you must then assign the RIB rule to an automatic cover group and the definition for using the surplus amount becomes unavailable. Note that you cannot assign an RIB rule with call procedure to more than one automatic cover group per availability control (AVC) ledger.
- Mass Generation of RIB Rules (Changed)
You can now generate RIB rules based on a revenue cover group other than RIB objects. In customizing activity
Maintain Derivation Strategy for Rule Generation,> the new source field revenue cover group is introduced to derive the attributes for a new RIB rule.
- You can also specify the procedure (distribution procedure or call procedure) to be used for a new RIB rule generated in mass generation. This is achieved in the same customizing activity, where the new RIB procedure and Automatic cover group target fields are introduced for assigning the chosen automatic cover group to the new RIB rule with call procedure. Note that you can only assign one automatic cover group. Note also that this assignment is not mandatory in mass generation - you can manually assign the desired automatic cover group later, either in single maintenance of the RIB rule (FMRBRULE) or in single maintenance of the automatic cover group (FMCERULE).
- Mass Copy of RIB Rules (Changed)
- You can copy RIB rules based on revenue cover groups along with RIB objects in a single mass run. Select RIB rules based on revenue cover groups by restricting the selection of the source data by name or by RIB source address of the revenue cover group.
- When you copy RIB rules based on revenue cover groups, the revenue cover group used to define the target RIB rule must already exist in the target before the copy run takes place. The new attribute 'RIB procedure' is also copied into the target RIB rule.
- When you copy RIB rules with call procedure, the assignment relationship to automatic cover groups is also copied. In this case, the automatic cover group to be assigned to the target RIB rule must already exist in the target before the copy run takes place.
- Mass Deletion of RIB Rules (Changed)
- You can now delete RIB rules based on revenue cover groups along with RIB objects in a single mass run. Select RIB rules based on revenue cover groups to be deleted by restricting the selection of revenue cover groups or the selection of RIB source addresses of revenue cover groups. When you delete RIB rules based on revenue cover groups, only the RIB rules defined for the revenue cover groups are deleted - the revenue cover groups themselves remain unaffected.
- You can delete RIB rules using distribution procedure and RIB rules using call procedure. When you delete RIB rules with call procedure, these RIB rules are automatically removed as contributors from the member lists of the automatic cover groups to which they were assigned.
- RIB Rule Change Documents (New)
- You can now activate a change log for RIB rules. Once activated, change documents are generated automatically for RIB rules when you create, change, or delete an RIB rule.
- The change documents for RIB rules can be displayed in a new report.
- You can delete unwanted RIB rule change documents in a mass run.
- Enhanced Creation of RIB Budget Documents (Changed)
- Transfers arising from the manual creation of RIB transfer documents in Budgeting Workbench are still possible for RIB rules defined with call procedures, as long as the receivers are explicitly listed as budget receivers in the definition of the RIB rule.
RIB transfer documents are also created for RIB rules with call procedure in the new transaction FMMPCEBAL to balance different budget needs for members of automatic cover groups. See also the release note on
- For RIB mass distribution process (transaction FMMPRBB), RIB rules defined with call procedure are not allowed; they are automatically excluded from this function.
- Enhanced RIB Monitor for Overview of RIB Values (Changed)
- The RIB monitor (transaction FMRBMON01) has been enhanced to display RIB rules based on revenue cover groups. The nodes on the contributor side of an RIB rule consist of revenue budget addresses grouped together under the revenue cover group.
- Also, the RIB monitor has been enhanced to enable you to distinguish RIB rules defined with distribution procedure from RIB rules with call procedure by introducing an additional column for the attribute RIB procedure. For RIB rules defined with call procedure, the assigned automatic cover groups are also displayed as sub-nodes of the RIB rules. In addition, a new button is provided to allow you to navigate to the cover group monitor to check the AVC data for a selected automatic cover group.
- Budget memos with new template variables (Enhanced)
- New variables for the budget memo templates for use with RIB rules have been introduced to support RIB rules based on revenue cover groups and RIB rules with call procedure.
- Delta queue for uploading RIB data into the Business Information Warehouse (New)
- The new Data Source 0PU_IS_PS_45 has been created to upload application and master data from RIB rules into the Business Information Warehouse. This data is available in the standard Info Cubes 0PU_C02 and 0PU_C03. A new query is also available (0PSM_C02_Q0012), which serves as a template for your own queries. Note that certain key figures for this query require the upload and activation of separate Master Data into the Business Information Warehouse (Info Object 0PU_RIBCF 'RIB Calculation Formula').
- Remarks: To activate the new Business Content for RIB data
- SAP recommends replicating the Data Source 0PU_IS_PS_45 as 3.x Data Source. Create transfer rules to assign this Data Source to the new Info Source 0PU_FM_45. SAP already ships update rules which link the Info Source 0PU_FM_45 to the new ODS Object 0PU_O45 and which also link this ODS Object to the standard Info Cubes.
- If you use the Business Information Warehouse to report on availability control data with RIB call procedure, then you must activate the changed standard ODS Object for availability control data (0PU_O44) and reload your availability control data to the Business Information Warehouse. ODS Object 0PU_O44 has had to be adjusted in the standard delivery to properly support reporting on availability control data.
Effects on Existing Data
Effects on Data Transfer
Effects on System Administration
Effects on Customizing
RFUMSV00 - Advance Return for Tax on Sales/Purchases SUBST_MERGE_LIST - merge external lists to one complete list with #if... logic for R3up
This documentation is copyright by SAP AG.
Length: 11050 Date: 20161024 Time: 033753 sap01-206 ( 81 ms )