These are scenarios in which the consolut FI Excel Posting component will be helpful:
- Monthly entries or year-end closing entries whose values are determined in Excel and which are posted to a large number of account assignment objects, such as accruals or WIP / POC
- Payroll accounting
- Commission settlements
- Incoming invoices with itemization at the level of the account assignment objects that lead to dozens or hundreds of line items.
These are the main functions of the FI Excel Postings component:
- Direct import from xlsx or xls files
- No fixed layout; fields are recognized by the column heading
- Generation of Excel templates from existing FI documents
- User-specific fields may be defined in CO-PA or in the new general ledger
- An Excel file may contain several documents
- Check for basic errors
- Postprocessing of errors in the SAP standard system
- All checks of the SAP standard dialog processing
- Posting of the following transactions:
- General posting document (FB01 and hence also FB50 / FB60 / FB70)
- Foreign currency valuation (FBB1)
- Preliminary posting (FBV1)
- Accrual/deferral document (FBS1)
- Line item CO-PA (KE21N)
- Posting of CO-PA line items with and without FI document
Looking for Support? Questions?
Leave us your contact details and we will call you back. Panels marked with * are mandatory.